Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old June 19th, 2014, 11:07 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker
Re: aksisu11 Custom Jungle Pieces, Shadow Hive, and Lava Hiv

Btw the way I added the lava hive incase anybody wants to see the latest and greatest. I'll hopefully be adding more pictures of it with it being in a map! Enjoy guys!!
Old June 19th, 2014, 11:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: aksisu11 Custom Jungle Pieces and Shadow Hive!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That is a lot of jungle plants that you have now. Is it the same as two full TJ sets? How much did it end up costing you?
It actually came out to be about 1.25 jungle set
I cost me about 25 bucks to buy the supplies, but I have plenty left to make like 4 more sets!
So like 5 sets for $25, or $5 per set. That is much cheaper then I thought it work out to.
Old June 19th, 2014, 11:20 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker
Re: aksisu11 Custom Jungle Pieces and Shadow Hive!!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
Quote:
That is a lot of jungle plants that you have now. Is it the same as two full TJ sets? How much did it end up costing you?
It actually came out to be about 1.25 jungle set
I cost me about 25 bucks to buy the supplies, but I have plenty left to make like 4 more sets!
So like 5 sets for $25, or $5 per set. That is much cheaper then I thought it work out to.
It was roughly right around there. If your just starting out it would take a few tries to get it right so maybe around 3-4 sets. I was lucky enough to buy the stuff when they were on sale.
Old June 21st, 2014, 07:36 PM

Re: aksisu11's Custom Jungle Pieces, Hives, and etc.

I feel bad bumping this thread so much but I had some time on my hands this weekend. Added a few things I think some people would love to see on their heroscape board at home! Hit me up if you have any questions on how to make some of this stuff.
Old June 21st, 2014, 07:52 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These are incredible! I never thought of painting hives for the different elements and you did a phenomenal paint job on each one. I agree that the TT hive came out the nicest but that shadow Hive looks so sweet! Great job!

Old June 21st, 2014, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
These are incredible! I never thought of painting hives for the different elements and you did a phenomenal paint job on each one. I agree that the TT hive came out the nicest but that shadow Hive looks so sweet! Great job!
Thanks man! Just came to me when looking at all the spare stuff I have. A lot of time but worth it.
Old June 27th, 2014, 02:41 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Very nice work. That makes me wish I had a lot of extra hives.... Do you have custom rules for the hives? Like, the lava hive can birth Obsidian Guards, the snow hive could spawn those orcs or snow creatures, etc.? I really like your stuff.

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 01:18 AM

I hate to necro this thread buttttt I updated the photobucket images so everyone can see them again! Hope you all enjoy!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles