Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:32 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Deathstrike Thrall

I had this question arise during a game today. Let's say I reveal a numbered order marker on a deathstrike thrall and roll a 1 for mindless pack, meaning I can only activate a single thrall this turn. The card reads:
Quote:
you may take a turn with 1 thrall you control
Does the one thrall I activate have to be a deathstrike (because I revealed an order marker on his card), or can I choose to use a preyblood instead?
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:35 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I had this question arise during a game today. Let's say I reveal a numbered order marker on a deathstrike thrall and roll a 1 for mindless pack, meaning I can only activate a single thrall this turn. The card reads:
Quote:
Does the one thrall I activate have to be a deathstrike (because I revealed an order marker on his card), or can I choose to use a preyblood instead?
Yes. Choose any one Thrall you control.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:38 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
Quote:
Yes. Choose any one Thrall you control.
Nice, that's what we ended up doing in the game. It's great that the thralls have that little bit of extra versatility. Thanks for the quick response MegaSilver!
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:51 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

So you can use any thralls you have with an OM on the Deathstrikers? Kato for the undead.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

You can put your OMs on any figure with the Mindless Pack ability, the Preybloods have the exact same power. It gives them nice flexibility since they aren't the most powerful figures.
Old September 22nd, 2012, 06:54 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
So you can use any thralls you have with an OM on the Deathstrikers? Kato for the undead.
It goes for any Thrall that has the power, too.

Of course if all the Thralls die that have an OM on it, then you can't take a turn with another Thrall because you couldn't use the power in the first place.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 03:12 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

If me and my opponent are down to our last figures, and I attack with Return To The Grave SA, if I kill my opponent's figure, is it a draw or a win for me?
Old October 2nd, 2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
If me and my opponent are down to our last figures, and I attack with Return To The Grave SA, if I kill my opponent's figure, is it a draw or a win for me?
A draw.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 03:17 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Thanks!
Old October 3rd, 2012, 03:09 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
A draw.
MegaSilver is absolutely right. Victory conditions are checked at the end of each turn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old November 30th, 2012, 02:06 AM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Quote:
A draw.
MegaSilver is absolutely right. Victory conditions are checked at the end of each turn.
This exact situation happened in my tourney match tonight... I almost played it to a draw, but ended up rolling one less skull than required to make the kill.

Obviously, I lost, but holy moly, these guys are actually a lot of fun to play with Nicholas. Nick brought back about 10 thralls, so I got to use RttG six or seven times.

What I found worked well for me, this one time, on this one map (so your mileage will vary), was against squad units. If you can manage a 3 attack vs 3 defense, the odds are favorable for a normal attack. Even better if you can get height. Attacking someone on height almost always required the RttG SA to kill.

Going up against heroes I would highly recommend RttG as long as there are more squad units for Nicholas to eat, otherwise you risk losing the potential 4 attack dice (of up to three attacks per turn) with no potential to return them to the battlefield.

I would rank this unit as a solid B- (instead of the C+ they have now), just because of the ability to return them to the battlefield for another massive attack. And if you have to price them based on best case scenario, you should rank them based on best case scenario.

Ashus is Empress Kiova...
in The Cave of Hope...
Old March 12th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

A Deathstrike uses RTTGSA on Tul-Bak-Ra. He gets a wound. Can TBR use Teleport Reinforcements to bring a Marro to the same place that the Deathstrike stood/stands on?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs