Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 26th, 2018, 11:10 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Bloodburst Thrall

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I just had a crazy idea for proxies for all the thrall figures on here. The Coolminiornot game Zombicide Black Plague and its expansion for Wulfsburg are perfect proxies for all the thralls. You could use the standard walker for the Death Strike Thrall, the Runner models for the Preyblood thrall, and the fatty models for the bloodburst thrall. The undead wolves models from the wulfsburg expansion would make for great Darkprowl Thralls. Just an idea that totally works. Maybe I'll print these cards now.
Do you have any pictures of the figures in question, along with how many are included in each set? I just checked and saw that the base set often sells for $60+, while getting 3 copies of each of the 4 thralls will currently "only" come out to roughly $40.

It certainly sounds like a nice bonus for those who already own the game, though.
I most definitely have the games already. They are some mild dice chucking cooperative games. You can also play them solo. The figures do not come painted but I look forward to painting mine. You would get more than enough of each of these models plus the heroes in the game and a necromancer model and a few bigger undead figures like the abominations. For the money, the models come out to be very much less per figure and the game in my opinion is entertaining. It also comes with game tiles and dice and such. 12 figures for 40 bucks or 60 bucks for 70 figures, another cool game, dice, player dashboards, and some cool game tiles. The expansion usually comes in around 30-40 bucks but is awesome too.

That's still a tough price for me to swallow in all honesty, although 70 figures does sound like an exceptional deal. If I had people more regularly interested in playing games like this around me (or any level of talent in painting figures), I'd definitely look into getting it. Thanks for posting about it.
Old February 18th, 2022, 12:16 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Bloodburst Thrall

I'm having trouble printing the PDF card for these guys.

The text of their special powers prints, as well as their right-hand stats.

But the card image itself doesn't print. Nor does their name, nor left-hand stats.

I've never had this problem with any other C3V/SoV PDF. And I've replicated it several times now. Anybody able to shed light?

If nobody can help, I'll just print the JPG instead (although that's lower quality).....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs