Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old December 5th, 2016, 12:37 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Blogging software update

Later this week we will be updating the software used for blogs. You'll notice minor interface changes and a few new features, but nothing too special.

I might write a more detailed post about this later, but thought I would give at least give you all a heads up that if you notice some minor changes in the blog area that, yes, that should be expected.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old January 31st, 2018, 02:35 PM

jeffparker is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Blogging software update

Thank you For this update. This very useful for us.
Old January 31st, 2018, 03:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffparker View Post
Thank you For this update. This very useful for us.
Are you new here? If so, welcome to the site!

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"

Last edited by superfrog; January 31st, 2018 at 03:52 PM. Reason: I'm thinking we have a new round of bots around here...
Old January 31st, 2018, 05:54 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla flameslayer93 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Last edited by superfrog; Today at 03:52 PM. Reason: I'm thinking we have a new round of bots around here...
Beep boop boop beep.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - Oct 20th 555/Bring 2
SW Ohio Tourney - Oct 27th TBD

Last edited by flameslayer93; January 31st, 2018 at 05:54 PM. Reason: ;)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News