Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old February 17th, 2015, 07:21 PM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Castle Grayskull (MOTU) Custom

IAmBatman - great idea re an MOTU collaboration! Re the minis; I've just backed the Conan board game kickstarter for the dual purpose of a.) playing the board game and, b.) for the fact that the minis are pretty much a realistic version of Eternians. It's a stretch, I know. It helped justify the hit to the wallet...

Betty or Veronica...?
Old February 18th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool! I look forward to seeing pictures when you have them in hand. I know that Doctor Destiny from Heroclix is a decent proxy for Skeletor. And Ka-Zar from Heroclix is an ok proxy for He-Man.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 23rd, 2015, 10:13 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Here is some mini motivation:

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old February 24th, 2015, 11:23 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Spidey'tilIDie , that is an awesome video. I'm debating on making my own castle greyskull now.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 3rd, 2015, 10:55 PM

cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby! cobravigon rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Castle Grayskull (MOTU) Custom

Looks like I have to start making a Heroscape compatible Snake Mountain now. There goes the next couple years of my life...

"Unless my victory proves my superiority it is hollow and temporary."

My Custom Terrain

My Custom G.I.Joe and Cobra units
Old January 17th, 2018, 05:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 3rd, 2019, 02:06 AM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've got to get some 'Scape happening!

For those curious - Castle Grayskull is presently housing Barbie dolls, as my daughters (who weren't born when I started making this!) have taken to using it as a Barbie Dreamhouse... On a brighter note - I had my first HS game with my 4 year old last weekend. After finishing the game (she won! No, really.) she asked me if we could use Castle Grayskull next time! So it begins...

Betty or Veronica...?
Old July 3rd, 2019, 06:33 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Very cool. Good to hear from you.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 07:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sweet! Not sure if you'd be interested or not, but C3G has started delving into MotU customs. We just released Orko in April and there's more to come in short order.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old July 3rd, 2019, 12:15 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzy-scaper View Post
i've got to get some 'scape happening!

For those curious - castle grayskull is presently housing barbie dolls, as my daughters (who weren't born when i started making this!) have taken to using it as a barbie dreamhouse... On a brighter note - i had my first hs game with my 4 year old last weekend. After finishing the game (she won! No, really.) she asked me if we could use castle grayskull next time! So it begins...
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambatman View Post
sweet! not sure if you'd be interested or not, but c3g has started delving into motu customs. We just released orko in april and there's more to come in short order.
Nice!

Last edited by Porkins; July 3rd, 2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Apparently the forum thinks typing "nice" in all caps is yelling (which I was doing) and decided to make it all lower case...
Old July 4th, 2019, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sweet! Not sure if you'd be interested or not, but C3G has started delving into MotU customs. We just released Orko in April and there's more to come in short order.
Hey IAmBatman - good to hear you're still around. But, Orko?! He's the first custom card? C'mon - we need a He-Man (sung to tune of 'I need a hero')!

I'd actually be keen to get in on that project. MotU is by no means my only retro toy interest, but it does hold a special place in my nostalgic heart (obviously - given the Castle!). I'll check out the C3G thread.

Betty or Veronica...?
Old July 4th, 2019, 06:56 AM

Orko was part of an April Fool's release.
You will not have to wait long. Start singing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles