Braxas 4 5.63%
Charos 11 15.49%
Nilfheim 28 39.44%
Zelrig 20 28.17%
They all stink 2 2.82%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 7th, 2008, 01:20 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The best Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmosis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Quote:
Where's Su-Bak-Na? There's a bony dragon there.
He's considered a Marro, not a dragon.
I know, but there's clearly a dragon involved, like with the afore-discussed Sonlen =)
Indeed. At second thought, since this thread states the question of "who's your favorite", and not "who's the best?", then Su-Bak-Na and maybe even Sonlen's dragon should be incorporated in the poll.
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:22 PM

majintom25 has disabled reputation

what happened to su-bak-na being a dragon??????

this pop tart is hot and flexible....... just the way i like my women!!!!
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:27 PM

300Fire is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by majintom25 View Post
what happened to su-bak-na being a dragon??????
su-bak-na is a rider not the dragon

Vydar shall rule
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:38 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes, Su-Bak-Na is the Marro hero riding the "Skeleton Dragon". Even though many say the creature it's riding is a dragon I believe it is just a Marro Creature, and is not part of the dragon race.
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:46 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Yes, Su-Bak-Na is the Marro hero riding the "Skeleton Dragon". Even though many say the creature it's riding is a dragon I believe it is just a Marro Creature, and is not part of the dragon race.
Yeah, but the Marro are characteristically colored and textured in their Marro-ness... anyway, straight from Su-Bak-Na's bio:

"This Marro Hivelord's command of the battlefield is supreme. His mere presence on the field inspires even mindless Marro drones to become bolder and more effective. Mounted on his skeletal dragon, Su-Bak-Na can survey his surroundings in an instant and fly to wherever his daunting presence is required.

There is no way to understand this Marro's devious behavior. He may be inclined to stand back and control the field from the rear, or swoop into battle, obliterating all that stand in his way"

So, yes my vote would be for that dragon which Su-Bak-Na rides, kind of like how some have voted (by post) for the dragon on Sonlen's shoulder.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: oni, tppytel
My Tradelist
Deciper SWCCG Trading
List of Good Traders
Can't find it? Try the Index
Old July 7th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, but the Marro are characteristically colored and textured in their Marro-ness... anyway, straight from Su-Bak-Na's bio:

"This Marro Hivelord's command of the battlefield is supreme. His mere presence on the field inspires even mindless Marro drones to become bolder and more effective. Mounted on his skeletal dragon, Su-Bak-Na can survey his surroundings in an instant and fly to wherever his daunting presence is required.

There is no way to understand this Marro's devious behavior. He may be inclined to stand back and control the field from the rear, or swoop into battle, obliterating all that stand in his way"

So, yes my vote would be for that dragon which Su-Bak-Na rides, kind of like how some have voted (by post) for the dragon on Sonlen's shoulder.
Nice job proving me wrong from a resource, I guess I was wrong. . I really should start reading the bios, and not just relying on my instinct and thoughts.

I voted Nilf since I thought this thread ment the title "who's the best" and not "who's your favorite". The best is Nilf, which I voted, bt my favorite is a toughy. Not Mimring, Charos, Skeletal Dragon, or Sonlen's Dragon, though they are all very cool. Zelrig is just beautiful but I like the idea of Braxas better. I think of her as being a mutated experiment done by Vydar, as a result it has a snake-like body, butter-fly wings (awesome), and ram-like hornes. So Braxas might be my fav, but I like them all.
Old July 7th, 2008, 02:26 PM

cosmosis knows what's in an order marker cosmosis knows what's in an order marker

It's hard to argue against Nilf being the all-around best, as he can efficiently take down both squads and heroes. All the other dragons are more specialized for other things. As for everyone's favorite... now that's opinion.

Cleon - it's actually pretty funny as I too though that the skeletal dragon was supposed to be some Marro thing, but after looking at the sculpts I had my suspicions and the bio confirmed it for me.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: oni, tppytel
My Tradelist
Deciper SWCCG Trading
List of Good Traders
Can't find it? Try the Index
Old July 7th, 2008, 11:14 PM

bedlam23 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
It's hard to argue against Nilf being the all-around best, as he can efficiently take down both squads and heroes. All the other dragons are more specialized for other things. As for everyone's favorite... now that's opinion.

Cleon - it's actually pretty funny as I too though that the skeletal dragon was supposed to be some Marro thing, but after looking at the sculpts I had my suspicions and the bio confirmed it for me.
This is why I voted for Nilf also. He's good in almost any situtation. I like Braxas also but I only play him if I'm feeling lucky.
Old July 7th, 2008, 11:44 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:

I know it says 'dragon', but I've always thought it was some bio-engineered half-alive dragon-like creature. I'm going against official stuff here, but I don't like the idea of species being on planets they didn't come from originally.
Old July 14th, 2008, 02:53 PM

Lord_of_the_elves is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Quote:

I know it says 'dragon', but I've always thought it was some bio-engineered half-alive dragon-like creature. I'm going against official stuff here, but I don't like the idea of species being on planets they didn't come from originally.
What about Solen's dragon?

http://z.about.com/d/boardgames/1/0/y/e/ullar_figure.jpg Ullar rock and roll!
Old July 14th, 2008, 03:02 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_of_the_elves View Post
Quote:
Quote:

How about 2 pages ago?
Old July 14th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_of_the_elves View Post
Quote:
Quote:

How about 2 pages ago?

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units