Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

View Poll Results: R U going to be playing Heroscape on Oct 21, 2006 ?
Yes , I probably will be playing HS with a friend(s) 36 39.13%
Yes I will be playing HS at a Tournament 48 52.17%
No - probably not 8 8.70%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old October 2nd, 2006, 09:14 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
THANK YOU!!!!! This rocks!
you're welcome. i did a search for tourn* and 21*. hope i didn't miss any. some of these events are further along than others with planning and participation of course. i'll keep one eye open for others that pop up and add them to the list.
Very cool.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 4th, 2006, 12:22 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sandra is going to provide a nice prize gift certificate for each of the top 5 Oct 21st tourneys!! That's right!! Now the catch is you have to get a fairly accurate account of how many you think are showing up to your event and post it here. The top 5 will get a $50 gift Certificate from HouseMouse. We can assume Texas and Treetown will be a no brainer, but three other events are going to get gift certs too and we need to know wich ones fairly soon.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old October 4th, 2006, 12:37 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
wow...that is awesome of Sandra/Housemouse to do this for us....

She is greatness!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 4th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Sandra is going to provide a nice prize gift certificate for each of the top 5 Oct 21st tourneys!! That's right!! Now the catch is you have to get a fairly accurate account of how many you think are showing up to your event and post it here. The top 5 will get a $50 gift Certificate from HouseMouse. We can assume Texas and Treetown will be a no brainer, but three other events are going to get gift certs too and we need to know wich ones fairly soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean
wow...that is awesome of Sandra/Housemouse to do this for us....

She is greatness!!
Yes she is the best!! I also wanted to make sure this info was noticed since it was thge last post of the previous page.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old October 4th, 2006, 01:23 AM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Top 5 per number of attendees/participants? Damn! Ok ok, I'll work harder on getting people to attend. Tomorrow I'll have to go find a spot and book it.

Oh, and just cause I wanted to see it, I made a map of the 17 states that are represented by the tournaments so far:

Purple states are the ones participating, seemed an appropriate color for our blended demographics
Old October 4th, 2006, 10:29 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That is super cool. Thanks Sandra. My dad will be ecited to hear that when he gets back from his business trip!
Old October 4th, 2006, 11:42 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thanks Sandra! I can't wait for my chance to win in the DFW tourney.

And why isn't Cali representing on October 21st? Slackers.

Old October 4th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
That is super cool. Thanks Sandra. My dad will be ecited to hear that when he gets back from his business trip!
I PM'd him about it. Was wondering why he hadn't received it.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old October 4th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
Quote:
Top 5 per number of attendees/participants? darn! Ok ok, I'll work harder on getting people to attend. Tomorrow I'll have to go find a spot and book it.

Oh, and just cause I wanted to see it, I made a map of the 17 states that are represented by the tournaments so far:

Purple states are the ones participating, seemed an appropriate color for our blended demographics
You can throw in MA too, since some of us MA folks are going down to RI for the tourny there . . . .

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old October 4th, 2006, 12:13 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Yeah, we can get the map to be completly PURPLE!!!

Well maybe not in like Wyoming and those backwards states:P
Old October 4th, 2006, 01:49 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
Son... I'm living in the 21st century... I have my laptop with me, and the Hotel does have internet. I can't spend all my time at the beach, have to log onto to Heroscapers too to see what is happening.

Yes I'm excited... this is good news. Thank you Sandra

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 4th, 2006, 02:10 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Should I leave that gift certificate blank or have it made out to Spider Poison?

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events