Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 19th, 2006, 02:45 PM

DFlynSqrl is surprisingly tart
I've been reading all this and I'm quite amazed. I know Markwars met my Mom when we were friends back in High School, but how the heck do all the rest of you people know her????

Have jetpack, will travel.
Old October 19th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Old October 19th, 2006, 03:27 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlynSqrl
I've been reading all this and I'm quite amazed. I know Markwars met my Mom when we were friends back in High School, but how the heck do all the rest of you people know her????
Do you really have to ask? Let's just say...

Yo momma so slutty I could'a been yo daddy, but the guy in line behind me had exact change.
Old October 19th, 2006, 03:51 PM
Nipple Rings

wisinger Woo who?
yo momma is so bored from reading all these bad yo momma jokes, she fell asleep, and forgot to bring you to the tourney.

Old October 19th, 2006, 10:21 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
Old October 20th, 2006, 12:44 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Alla yous be nice to yo mamas. Ya'lls gonna need her to come pick yo cryin' asses up Saturday nite after ninthdoc finishes pwning yo asses at the tourney.

Byotches. :P

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old October 20th, 2006, 07:49 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Alla yous be nice to yo mamas. Ya'lls gonna need her to come pick yo cryin' **** up Saturday nite after ninthdoc finishes pwning yo **** at the tourney.

Like the Philistines slain by Samson, I have been killed by the jaw of an ass. (seriously, no offence, ninth; really! just preacher trash talk)
Oh, poop, I forgot the filter wouldn't let that joke work anyway....nevermind
Old October 20th, 2006, 09:18 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Alla yous be nice to yo mamas. Ya'lls gonna need her to come pick yo cryin' **** up Saturday nite after ninthdoc finishes pwning yo **** at the tourney.

Like the Philistines slain by Samson, I have been killed by the jaw of an ***. (seriously, no offence, ninth; really! just preacher trash talk)
Oh, poop, I forgot the filter wouldn't let that joke work anyway....nevermind
I thought that David picked up the jaw bone of an ass and slew the entire Phillipino Army with it. That's what it says in my Bible.

Let's see... Okay, yeah, it's right here. I have the ABV (Archie Bunker Version). What version are you reading?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old October 20th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Hmmm... let's see, mine says "Biblia Herbraica." I think you must be remembering the story where Abraham bowled a 297 and just about died.
Old October 20th, 2006, 11:11 AM

DFlynSqrl is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Hmmm... let's see, mine says "Biblia Herbraica." I think you must be remembering the story where Abraham bowled a 297 and just about died.

Have jetpack, will travel.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events