Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 19th, 2011, 01:09 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Lord Dragonix's Classic Customs- Starting with Dragon Ag

This is all very impressive. I may do a Morrigan repaint exactly the way you did it, it looks great!
Old July 1st, 2011, 09:33 PM

Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker Lord Dragonix knows what's in an order marker
Re: Lord Dragonix's Classic Customs- Starting with Dragon Ag

As the trumpets sound, the allies of good begin to tremble in fear; Valkrill's bride has taken to the field. A terror to all who behold her, yet some brave warriors claim to have seen her fall in battle. But still she walks the battlefield.

Dark rumors try to explain how this could be. Is she the vessel of an immortal goddess of death that has fallen for Valkrill and his dedication to the dark legions of chaos and destruction? Is she an undead fiend resurrected after each battle where she has fallen? Or, is she the same as any kyrie, a mortal of flesh? Has Valkrill merely taken a new bride, indistinguishable from those that came before, each time one has fell before the blade or the bow or the spell?

What is known, is that, whatever she is now, she was once a kyrie, the same as any other. But, her unquestioning dedication to Valkrill is obvious in the self inflicted mutilations which included the removal of her own wings.

The mini: An unmodified and unpainted, I think, D&D miniature.

The card: Dark Sacrifice is a variation on Pelloth's exploding Drow ability. I like the idea of only rolling attack dice when you are actually attacking a figure, so this is just a standard explosion special attack at its heart. Combining Death Knights of Valkrill with a Darkspawn Emissary and the Bride of Valkrill for a potent combination.

Corrupting Touch was designed to be the opposite of Kelda's Healing Touch but a little bit more simple. I didn't want to take up extra space on the card with a bulleted list of effects.

Her attack, defense, and life stats are pretty weak so if she loses the support of undead figures and isn't facing off against heroes she won't be very useful. However, the Dark Sacrifice Special Attack has some fun potential so her point cost was kept up.

---
A favorite spell of Valkrill's legions, especially so of his bride. Requiring such power that each legion may only summon one of these artifacts, it exudes an aura of death from its mere presence. Many brave souls have found themselves facing their demise only to realize it is a vision given them by this terrible artifact. Some believe this vessel actually makes its victims wish for death to be released from its presence.

The mini: Another D&D mini. This one wasn't even removed from its original base. Instead I glued that down to the wooden base and then flocked over both bases. It created a nice slope effect in the end.

The card: This is the second Spell figure I created but the first one I am posting. The Spell Control power should hopefully make it clear on how I intend these Spell figures to behave. Note however, that while the Bride of Valkrill may summon this sarcophagus she may not take any turns with it. I wanted only the most truly mage classes to control spells but other classes can still unleash certain ones onto the field.

Death Field is really the only useful power on this card. But, the summoning will allow you the opportunity to plunk this spell down into the middle of your opponent's horde. Then, move in some undead and have the Bride of Valkrill blow 'em up.
Old September 5th, 2016, 02:54 PM
has been BANNED

Marius Titulescu is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Lord Dragonix's Classic Customs- New Valkrill Units!

Thanks for the tip.
Really helped me with my start-up deck.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards