Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 14th, 2007, 05:04 PM

Darconus has disabled reputation
A Custom Goku Figure *Update with link to picture*

Alright, so I'm going through my stuff today and I find a keychain with a Goku figure on it. Nevermind how I got it, but I have it. It hit me that I should make a Goku action figure. This is Super Saiyajin 3 Goku, so he has to be a beast.

I thinking stats along these lines:

Follows Einar
Planet Vegeta / Saiyajin / Unique Hero / Warrior / Valiant / Medium 5
Life: 7
Move: 6
Range:1
Attack: 4
Defense: 3

Kamehameha Wave Special Attack: Range unlimited(4 figures), Attack 4. Figures must be in a clear, straight line. the first figure is attacked with 4 die, the second with 3, third with 2, and fourth with 1. Figures roll normal defense.

Spirit Bomb Special Attack: Range 8. Attack x. For all friendly figures and trees within three spaces of Goku, add one attack die.

Stealth Flying / Counterstrike

Point value: 300

As of now, the point value is really up in the air. Give me some feedback, please.
Old July 15th, 2007, 12:46 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
I like it. I have a few suggestions. First, I really think his planet should be Earth rather than Vegeta, since that's the planet he chooses to live on and defend. Second, I'd bump his attack up to five, but that's just me. I understand the mechanics of the Kamehameha, but I'm not really sure you should just put "unlimited" for the range. Make it ten or so. I don't really know about this guy having counterstrike. It's your custom and you can give him counterstrike if you want, but I just don't feel like Goku is the counterstrike kind of guy. Other than those few minor grievances, the custom is great. This is probably the best job I've ever seen of someone really capturing the spirit of some already existing character and translating it into Heroscape.
Old July 15th, 2007, 12:47 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Oh, I see now that he's Super Saiyan 3, so perhaps counterstrike would fit nicely. If you're planning on making any other DBZ characters, it would be wise to make Goku follow Jandar so that Vegeta could be Einarian.
Old August 25th, 2007, 01:44 PM

Okay, I cannot figure out how to post a picture on this site. Anyway, below is a link to the up-to-date army card for SSJ3 Goku.

http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...0307&pos=-8916
Old August 25th, 2007, 01:47 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Put the url between [img] and [/img]. Like this without the spaces:

[img] http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...uCurrentHS.jpg [/img]

Old August 25th, 2007, 01:49 PM

You know I did that, and it didn't show up on the preview. Is that just a glitch in the system, or am I just an idiot when it comes to pictures?

Anyway, what did you think?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards