Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 11th, 2019, 12:35 AM

Retroma Woo who?
Looking to buy expansion sets

Hello everyone,

Ive recently gotten back into heroscape with my brother, who now is even more interested in the game than I ever was. As of now, I am currently looking to possibly pick up a RTFF set and possibly an FotA set.

Ive been looking on ebay for a while, and a vast majority of postings there are price gouged way above fair value.

Should I wait and hope for a good deal?
What should I reasonably expect to pay for either of these sets in 2019?

Thanks for the help!
Old September 12th, 2019, 11:44 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Looking to buy expansion sets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroma View Post
Hello everyone,

Ive recently gotten back into heroscape with my brother, who now is even more interested in the game than I ever was. As of now, I am currently looking to possibly pick up a RTFF set and possibly an FotA set.

Ive been looking on ebay for a while, and a vast majority of postings there are price gouged way above fair value.

Should I wait and hope for a good deal?
What should I reasonably expect to pay for either of these sets in 2019?

Thanks for the help!
I try not to go above $45 when looking for a complete RttFF. I've got about 5 sets that were all bought within the last year or two at maybe an average price of $35 but some of those were lucky local buys.
Old September 22nd, 2019, 01:00 PM

warriorpriest Woo who?

I have 3 fortress sets for sale as well as other items. I am willing to work on price for a good purchase.
Here is my list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...nTS2rRsI6vbBnk
Old October 8th, 2019, 09:06 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a FotA (not 100% sure it's complete) that I'd gladly trade. IMO it tends to make the game unfair, I haven't found a way to use it effectively to make the game more fun. What do you have to offer? I'm looking for

- Heavy Gruts
- Blade Gruts x2
- MacDirk Warriors
- Alistair MacDirk

Would Also Like
- Ninjas of the Northern Wind x2
- Shaolin Monks x2
- Kozuke Samurai (but I'll probably just paint some Izumi blue lol)
- Ornak

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades