Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Notices

Old June 30th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Shadows Over Innistrad Details

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 30th, 2016, 11:48 AM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwsanner2 View Post
Thanks! I can't rep you until I rep more people, lol
Old June 30th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

(Click to bigify)

I wasn't sure I was going to be in for this one, after seeing this...
Old June 30th, 2016, 12:02 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Need more card images!!!

Also, 48 new spell cards is pretty awesome. This should definitely help the game reach that critical mass of versatility/replay-ability.
Old June 30th, 2016, 12:05 PM

Owen1234 Woo who?

Quote:

Thanks for this
Old June 30th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I'm not seeing much in the way of Common Space. If there are a few squads and they are common, it will be a hard sell for many to buy multiple copies in the same way BftU was in heroscape. Too many heroes lead to unwanted doubles. The terrain is neat, but again there is hardly enough to warrant too many copies.

I think most people will be happy with one copy of this game. (sounds good though)

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old June 30th, 2016, 12:48 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I'm not seeing much in the way of Common Space. If there are a few squads and they are common, it will be a hard sell for many to buy multiple copies in the same way BftU was in heroscape. Too many heroes lead to unwanted doubles. The terrain is neat, but again there is hardly enough to warrant too many copies.

I think most people will be happy with one copy of this game. (sounds good though)
I'm going to have to disagree on this one. With the inclusion of more and more multi-colored Planeswalkers, I think we'll want doubles of those unique heroes/squads. I'm definitely looking forward to common squads, but I own two of each current set, and doubles get played often, especially with 4 players. It may not be options for one army, but it opens possibilities for several armies.
Old June 30th, 2016, 01:11 PM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post

Don't disagree with you, but I know I'll be ending up with 2 minimum
Old June 30th, 2016, 01:21 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

From the pictures, the base tiles are black shadows - I wonder if mixing them with the sand tiles form the base set will have any rules implications.
Old June 30th, 2016, 01:25 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Thanks for that! I'm stoked now!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old June 30th, 2016, 01:25 PM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post

(Click to bigify)

I wasn't sure I was going to be in for this one, after seeing this...
Those are some interesting "trees". Does it look like they lock into the hex they are on somehow...similar to how the ice formations do? I love the way that article describes them, its kind of hilarious.

The figures in that photo appear to be a little higher quality.
Old June 30th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmeeple View Post

Those are some interesting "trees". Does it look like they lock into the hex they are on somehow...similar to how the ice formations do? I love the way that article describes them, its kind of hilarious.

The figures in that photo appear to be a little higher quality.
I actually think they are attached directly to the tiles. You can almost make out what looks like a hole on the last one.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News