Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:19 AM

supergen777 Woo who?
Need Help: How Do I Upload Images

It regards my Mega Man X Customs thread I know people won't look if I don't have pics. Well I have to choose my words correctly "work in progress" pics and I cannot figure out how to upload them where other people can see in my thread. I've never uploaded pics to the site before.

I know I'm gonna get reamed for asking but, you'll only need to show me once.
Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:35 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Need help for a stupid question

You can use sites like imageshack, flicker, etc. I personally just use my facebook account since it offers unlimited picture storage.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 2nd, 2009, 10:53 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Need help for a stupid question

How to share your maps with the world.

This tutorial was made with maps in mind, but it applies here too as far as getting pictures posted. Just skip to the uploading pics part.

EDIT: Oh, and to store pics on this site, you have to be a site supporter. But the tutorial has suggestions for free hosting sites.

-insert signature here-
Old April 2nd, 2009, 12:40 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Need Help: How Do I Upload Images

... Or, you could have simply typed in the word upload into the Search Section so as not to make yet another thread asking a question that had been asked and answered more than most any other question ... So many threads, so many locks.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards