Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 21st, 2020, 11:22 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Leap Time Maryland - 2/29/20 in Hagerstown, MD

Yup. I was thinking of that this morning. I'll post them soon. Will you have time to build a couple?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 21st, 2020, 01:38 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I should. If not, I will take Friday off to build and play at the shop. I may be able to build all necessary depending on final number attending and maps chosen.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 04:32 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well nuts. Doesn't look like I'll be able to make this. I was really hoping to 'scape again, and multiplayer is one of my favorite formats too!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old February 22nd, 2020, 04:46 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It’s your format! That’s a shame, Clan.

= =
Old February 22nd, 2020, 08:39 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I was going to try to come myself, but it looks like I won't be able to either. Have fun!

Old February 22nd, 2020, 09:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Aww.

I feel like Hagerstown is a little better for the Montgomery County and NoVa people, but does make things harder for those on the I-95 corridor.

What about @vvildeyedjoker ? You know you want to!

= =
Old February 23rd, 2020, 02:32 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

I have Fight in the Shade built and can bring it with me. I’m out of town all week and won’t have time to build anything else after today.
Old February 23rd, 2020, 02:54 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Outstanding!

I know G-O built some yesterday; I'm just waiting to find out what. And we will have at least one coming with the College Park boys; maybe 2. So I'll post maps once I have these pre-reserved ones sorted out.

= =
Old February 24th, 2020, 09:38 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I built Castle Forge and Bog Burials. Both are 4 player maps. I can build more if necessary.

Talked to a few people at the store that were interested in the maps. May be a few newbs show. I need to build some extra armies.
Old February 24th, 2020, 03:47 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, good.

The College Park guys are bringing 2 3-player maps, and OE is bringing one, also. That's 17. If we need anything else, I'll bring it.

= =
Old February 28th, 2020, 12:46 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I know it's last minute, but Hosey and I should be there. If you're good with maps, we'll just bring our armies. If you need something built, let me know and I'll stick Hosey on it.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old February 28th, 2020, 04:54 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

It'll be so good to see you guys again! It makes me happy that we're going to have so many young persons tomorrow.

Please ask him to build @Nomad 's and @Longy418 's Wellspring of the Forgotten Forest. I expect you have the terrain requirements covered.

Thanks, hose, and it'll be good to see you again!

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events