Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 27th, 2015, 08:59 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Still Debating

I have the bones of what I would submit. Are we getting maps anytime?

~Dysole, who'd like to see if plans need to be adjusted
Old May 27th, 2015, 09:02 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HoSS Online - Season 2: Bring Two: Kill 'Em All

Yeah, I'll post maps tomorrow.
Old May 28th, 2015, 11:37 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Yeah, I'll post maps tomorrow.
So...

Also, I'm going to be busy over the next couple days. I might get something in but it'll be awfully close.

~Dysole, unsure how many people are even in the event
Old May 29th, 2015, 12:43 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Submitted!
Old May 29th, 2015, 10:03 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm in!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 29th, 2015, 07:54 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I will join, but would like to see the maps first.
Old May 31st, 2015, 07:31 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

I've been gone all weekend (still am), and won't return until late tonight. I think we're gonna have to wait until after I return from my camp the 21st.

I do know that I'm only using Moisture Farms from HoSS and one lava map... The rest will be a mix of everything.
Old June 1st, 2015, 06:30 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Sign me up! I would also like to see the maps before choosing my armies, but I'll definitely have some in mind.

Also, I'm hurt because I wasn't mentioned in the FP. Luckily, I've been eagerly checking for HoSS Season 2 very frequently and happened to find this anyway.

~Koolster25, not actually that hurt

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old June 6th, 2015, 08:31 PM

Maps will be:

Moisture Farms
Morh
Blackroot
Don't Call It A Comeback
Song of the Walrus
Can't See The Jungle

No particular order (two rounds of Playoffs).
@Dysole and @Koolster25 , if you guys could sign up by tomorrow afternoon, I'll have matchups posted either tomorrow night or Monday, and then everyone will have until June 21st to play their game. Thanks!

Sorry this took so long. Been busy.
Old June 7th, 2015, 11:54 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Armies submitted. I'm super excited. This'll be my first OL tourney.

How do you distinguish between uncommons on OLS?

My Customs
Old June 7th, 2015, 05:12 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Armies submitted. I'm super excited. This'll be my first OL tourney.

How do you distinguish between uncommons on OLS?
You can outline them with different colors.
Old June 7th, 2015, 06:13 PM

Ok thanks!

My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events