Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old May 16th, 2015, 01:17 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HoSS Online - Season 2: Bring Two: Kill 'Em All

HoSS Online - Season 2

Round 1 Match-ups: Games will be on Blackroot
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2 Match-ups: Games will be on Song of the Walrus
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3 Match-ups: Games will be on Can't See The Jungle
Spoiler Alert!

HoSS Round 4 is on Mohr.
Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!

HoSS - Bring Two: Kill 'Em All
  • Each player brings two 510-point army with a maximum of 24 hexes.
  • Each army must contain at least one HoSS figure.
  • Both armies cannot share any of the same figures.
  • Eligible HoSS figures include any figures in the Archives
  • Classic and VC allowed. No Marvel or C3G.
Before each match-up, there will be a dice-off. The winner of the dice-off may choose to choose any of the four armies or defer first choice to the other player. After the first army is chosen, the player who did not choose first will choose from any of the remaining three armies. The loser of the dice-off may choose to place first or defer first placement to the other player.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Prizes
  • 1st Place
    • One Free Public Design
  • 2nd Place
    • 3 HoSSRP

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Glyphs & Traps:
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the event:
  1. heroscaper2010
  2. weebaer
  3. mtl1998
  4. Arch-vile
  5. MegaSilver
  6. William099
  7. Dysole
  8. kevindola
  9. Koolster25

Last edited by Sheep; July 18th, 2015 at 08:59 AM.
Old May 16th, 2015, 01:21 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HoSS Online - Season 2: Bring Two: Kill 'Em All

Mentioning everyone that played in Season 1 or has had a great impact on HoSS over the last couple of months. @mtl1998 @Soundwarp SG-1 @MegaSilver @Black_Charos @Arch-vile @weebaer @William099 @Dysole @kevindola @Ninja Status @CrazyTankster @TREX @Tai-Pan
Old May 16th, 2015, 01:22 PM

I will be at a church camp from June 14th to the 21st so I will need someone to cover me. If you are able to do that, please PM me... Otherwise we may have to wait to start until I get back.
Old May 16th, 2015, 10:21 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Definitely interested. If no one else does, I may be able to cover for you.
Old May 16th, 2015, 10:43 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Maybs

I won't say no but I won't say yes. I'll know in about a week or two.

~Dysole, confirming that Classic figures are still allowed right?
Old May 16th, 2015, 11:42 PM

Yes. Classic and VC are still allowed. I'll update the OP sometime not tonight.
Old May 17th, 2015, 08:47 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I'm in. Got to defend my title @Schulzy @TheMind come at me bros hahaha
Old May 21st, 2015, 05:23 PM

So something I just noticed... I didn't put a spot for you to include your HS ID in the submission form.

If you've already submitted something, just send me a PM and tell me what your army was (or at least the gist of it if you can't remember fully).
Old May 22nd, 2015, 02:19 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
So something I just noticed... I didn't put a spot for you to include your HS ID in the submission form.

If you've already submitted something, just send me a PM and tell me what your army was (or at least the gist of it if you can't remember fully).
The submission link is no longer loading for me. I sent a PM to you about my armies.
Old May 23rd, 2015, 11:09 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Signed up! I went with all HoSS armies.
Old May 24th, 2015, 01:59 PM

@heroscaper2010 , Are soulborgs considered droids again for this tournament?
Old May 24th, 2015, 07:05 PM

Yes. That's actually an official HoSS rule, so we'll always play by that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events