Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old August 30th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Super League Heroscape! (SLH) CoNgrats to Clembo!

SUPER LEAGUE HEROSCAPE! (SLH)

Super League Heroscape is essentially a C3G variant of Major League Heroscape. Our current league is taking place here. That way C3G HSers can play against each other too!

To play, you will need to understand how to use Google Docs. Filthy explains how to do it here. Trust me, it's not as hard as it looks to set up. He's just very detailed.

You play online using Filthy's HeroSkype App. Very simple, as it displays the map for you to play on and rolls the dice for you! The Google Doc displays the map for you. It's best to play on this using Google Chrome or Firefox.

For a little more information about how it's set up, visit this post and scroll through the rest of the page to capsocrates' example

You're C3G figures can be found here: Google Scape C3G Master Figure Template

ClassicScape Figures: GoogleScape Master Figure Template

To play with your opponent: When you copy the Google Doc to a new Google Doc Drawing, go to File -> Share -> "Anyone with this link can..." change to edit, click done. Let me know if that solves it for you.

All we need to for someone(s) to create the C3G competitive maps from a bird's view perspective, and add level numbers to the design and post them on a Google Doc; that way it's easier to play on the maps.

So, who's ready for some SuperHeroscape? Got any questions, post them here!

List of Players:
1. MegaSilver
2. Scapemage
3. Nirek
4. Gurei-Ornery
5. Smithy Winfred
6. Zettian Juggernaut
7. Karat
8. Clembo2021

List of Reserves:
1. Capsocrates

-----------------------------------------------------------

Round 1
Marvel vs DC: Build one army consisting of only Marvel or DC figures! (Indy figures are considered either for this event.)
Map: Icy Road
Deadline: Monday, Oct 8th.

Pairings and Armies
Spoiler Alert!

------

Round 2
SuperSize Me!: 24-hex army with a large point total!
Map: Mountain Spring
Deadline: Monday, Oct. 15th

Pairings and Armies
Spoiler Alert!

------

Round 3
Main Event: This army will be your Reverse The Whip in the finals.
Map: Dark Dimension
Deadline: Monday, Oct. 22nd

Pairings and Armies
Spoiler Alert!

------

Round 4
The Battle of All Time: Classic Scape is allowed in this event! (And C3V/SoV figures.)
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Deadline: Monday, Oct 29th

Pairings and Armies
Spoiler Alert!

-----

Round 5
Lightweight: Builds are limited to 12 hexes!
Map: Martian War Zone
Deadline: Monday, November 5th

Pairings and Armies
Spoiler Alert!

-----------

Finals: Since there is only One Division, that means only 4 of you will make it to the Final games. It will be Reverse the Whip for the finals (you play your opponent's figures).

Prizes: Snazzy new title maybe? We'll have to see.

Last edited by MegaSilver; November 21st, 2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:38 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: Super League Heroscape! (SLH)

I'm in!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:49 PM

Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nirek wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'd like to sign up, as well.
Old August 30th, 2012, 04:49 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm considering signing up as an alternate. I have 0 experience with C3G and I'm not sure I'll have the time. Go ahead and put me on the alternate list, but whether or not I fill in for someone will depend on my availability at the time.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 30th, 2012, 05:55 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Maybe... depends on if my computer will let me.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:05 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
If you can run Photoshop, I think you're fine.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:43 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flame Gryphon View Post
If you can run Photoshop, I think you're fine.
Whether or not you have Chrome or Firefox will determine if you can try.

Try the HeroSkype link I provided, and the last post I provided. If you can pull up the HeroSkype App with the map, you should be fine.
Old August 30th, 2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I'm considering signing up as an alternate. I have 0 experience with C3G and I'm not sure I'll have the time. Go ahead and put me on the alternate list, but whether or not I fill in for someone will depend on my availability at the time.
Okay; done. It's okay if you don't have any experience with them; I have very little experience with them too. Just find some figures that you can play well/like a lot and learn to use them well, and use them in the league.
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:25 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in. I haven't played online yet, but hopefully I can get a game or two in before the league starts so I won't hold anyone up.
Old September 4th, 2012, 02:25 PM

Glad to have you on board!
Old September 4th, 2012, 02:58 PM

I just remembered:

We need someone to make the figures for the board, based on the art on the card. (Mini picture is preferred.)

We also need a topview of the C3G competitive maps, with numbers on the tiles to show the levels (except for level 1).

Thanks.
Old September 4th, 2012, 03:15 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I just remembered:

We need someone to make the figures for the board, based on the art on the card. (Mini picture is preferred.)

We also need a topview of the C3G competitive maps, with numbers on the tiles to show the levels (except for level 1).

Thanks.
I've already started working on the maps for playtesting while I'm away from home, so I can start making more of those.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events