Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old May 14th, 2008, 09:14 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
My Internet Connection- Good news and Bad

Well, yesterday my internet connection was disconnected

This comes with good news and bad news

The good news is I no longer have Dial-up peoplepc

The bad news is that untill I get a new cable service, I will not be able to get on Heroscapers after school is over (Monday!) or if I am at my Grandparents (which should be a good portion of summer vacation)

Just a heads up in case some have been wondering where I have gone

Click Above for My Sig Link
Old May 14th, 2008, 10:38 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: My Internet Connection- Good news and Bad

Sorry to hear that. Can you access the internet from the local library? You may not be able to download anything from there but you can still read and post things.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; May 16th, 2008 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Because the "n" key is too close to the "b" key and K/H noticed it! :D
Old May 15th, 2008, 10:55 PM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!

What is this "library" you speak of?
Old May 15th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
It's like a printed out internet. You lose the links between stuff, but it'll run in pretty much any setting. It's even wireless.
Old May 16th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Lane View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billtog View Post
It's like a printed out internet. You lose the links between stuff, but it'll run in pretty much any setting. It's even wireless.
No, the links are still there! There just in a section at the back of each book (kinda like a single website, in paper form) in a section labeled "Bibliography".
Old May 16th, 2008, 12:59 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Sorry to hear that. Can you access the internet from the local library? You may not be anle to download anything from there but you can still read and post things.

Jim

Let the concern begin
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:15 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Sorry to hear that. Can you access the internet from the local library? You may not be anle to download anything from there but you can still read and post things.

Jim

Let the concern begin
Is there a hyphen in "anal retentive?"

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General