Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old June 26th, 2019, 04:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

It's weird that Clayton has to be within 3 clear sight spaces of himself to take a turn with Shootout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old June 26th, 2019, 04:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It's weird that Clayton has to be within 3 clear sight spaces of himself to take a turn with Shootout.
Looks like the last two phrases would have to be flip-flopped if it comes to that, to bring it into line with Sonlen's wording.
Old June 26th, 2019, 04:48 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I agree, but I think we can adjust the wording to work if it gets that far.
Old June 26th, 2019, 04:52 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Clayton Pierce has received 4 Yea votes to review (superfrog, Scytale, BiggaBullfrog, and Soundwarp SG-1) and moves forward in the process.
Old June 26th, 2019, 08:19 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
"You may move Clayton and then up to three other Lawman Heroes"
The "then" feels funny. Are there other examples that force sequence in this fashion that I'm not thinking of? Why can't the "then" just be omitted? I understand it is thematic that he leads the way, but it has no real effect to gameplay.

Also, just because I am always that voice of this opinion.... once per round abilities are gross. I do like this design though. I just have to make sure that you all know there's at least one voice out there that strongly dislikes them.
Old June 26th, 2019, 08:34 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
"You may move Clayton and then up to three other Lawman Heroes"
The "then" feels funny. Are there other examples that force sequence in this fashion that I'm not thinking of? Why can't the "then" just be omitted? I understand it is thematic that he leads the way, but it has no real effect to gameplay.
It does have a gameplay impact in that it prevents Clayton from standing in one position, letting a couple of Lawmen move up next to him, and then moving to another place to let another Lawman move there instead. If you're intending on consistently keeping them all podded together, then there's no real difference in who moves first, but making Clayton move first makes it more difficult to move the posse without him.
Old June 26th, 2019, 08:47 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok. Makes sense now. (It's all due to the last sentence of the ability.) Thanks!

Last edited by bmon; June 26th, 2019 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Added why it makes sense
Old June 28th, 2019, 01:27 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Hey @Sir Heroscape , I had a question about the Shadow Hound. Does it fit onto a normal-sized single base?
Old June 28th, 2019, 02:36 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Hey @Sir Heroscape , I had a question about the Shadow Hound. Does it fit onto a normal-sized single base?
Large single

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 28th, 2019, 02:41 AM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Large single
Would it fit on a normal medium-figure base?
Old June 28th, 2019, 09:58 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Large single
Erm....I don’t think so...but I didn’t try

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 28th, 2019, 02:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Large single
Erm....I don’t think so...but I didn’t try
I asked Scy, and he provided some pics on a normal-sized base. It looks doable (especially if you prop up the raised foot), if not ideal.

For me personally as a voter, I do require that small or medium figures fit on a normal-sized base, following the 248 examples of precedent that we have in that direction. Foot overhang is fine, though.

Obviously many people don't rebase at all, and we can't really choose what bases our fans use. That said, I believe that the correct basing should at least be possible (and it seems like the Shadow Hound qualifies).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs