Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 3rd, 2007, 12:22 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Scenario Writers Guild

Are you interested in teaming up with others to write some kick tail scenarios? I want to create a guild to work together to produce a new scenario periodically to be featured on the front page and included in the downloads section. The purpose is to create some well made, sturdy, play tested scenarios that the public knows they can trust they will enjoy because it comes from the trustworthy guild. If you are interested please express that here. If you are under 16 please put forth your efforts in the downloads section, but I'm going to have to ask you to avoid committing yourself to this group unless you have a portfolio of scenarios you've done that we can have a look at. This is no crack on you younger users, its simply to avoid having the thing fill up with over excited youth whom unfortunately don't always have the necessary follow through and interaction skills to provide a smooth and productive work environment.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 12:33 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Awesome idea Truth.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 12:43 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
i'm interested but not sure what time i can give it at the moment. kinda preoccupied myself now with this HexScape thing i've started.

this is a great idea. so often you see people make good maps but then stop with that -- no scenario. i have a couple of playtested scenarios (with a healthy backstory) that i've done from a while back. but only a couple of them.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 12:46 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ
i'm interested but not sure what time i can give it at the moment. kinda preoccupied myself now with this HexScape thing i've started.

this is a great idea. so often you see people make good maps but then stop with that -- no scenario. i have a couple of playtested scenarios (with a healthy backstory) that i've done from a while back. but only a couple of them.
Well I'm sure quite a few of the scenarios coming out of the guild will be the result of fine tuning something offered by one of its members.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 12:54 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
i'm interested, but recently, i really don't get good maps on my own, and i never do scenarios.

I'm interested; but may not be very active in map
building; i can offer input though
Old January 3rd, 2007, 12:55 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!
I'm interested.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:11 AM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
This is a great idea Truth. I would offer my help, but I am not sure our scenarios would be everyone's cup of tea. We play many elaborate scenarios and typically on very large maps. They also generally involve multiple victory conditions. If this is what you have in mind, I will lend a hand to the guild efforts.

Let me know...
-Matt
Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:13 AM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby
This is a great idea Truth. I would offer my help, but I am not sure our scenarios would be everyone's cup of tea. We play many elaborate scenarios and typically on very large maps. They also generally involve multiple victory conditions. If this is what you have in mind, I will lend a hand to the guild efforts.

Let me know...
-Matt
Just because you currently play a certain type of scenario dosn't mean you couldn't add valued input to a different type.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:15 AM

Bixby knows what's in an order marker Bixby knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Just because you currently play a certain type of scenario dosn't mean you couldn't add valued input to a different type.
In that case, count me in.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:20 AM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
In that case, count me in.
Hey, me too.

Would we get our own private section on the boards for discussion?
Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:23 AM

TyG17 has disabled reputation
I would like to help, Truth. I used to play nothing but conquest scenarios but now i have started playing scenarios.

Let me know anything I can do to help.

My most recent scenario is my Infernal Wellspring. Check it out and tell me if its similiar to what you are looking for.

Ty G
- There will never be another me...

Back from the dead...
Old January 3rd, 2007, 01:30 AM

HS ~ KNT is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I would love to help with building maps for senarios, but I'm not all that good at creating the senarios themselves. I am usually good at working kinks out of things though.

Plus, I'm under 16, and don't have a good idea of what to put in a portfolio, if I was to set one up with my [minimal] HS works.

So I guess unless you need another playtester, I'm out.

{*Fixed a spelling error...}

~Neko: Leaving, sadly. I hope to see you all around. =^-^=

Making Custom Fixes for Heroscape Once more, I will say my camera hates me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios