Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 26th, 2006, 03:34 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
If anyone finds a good pic of the tombstone, please let me know. They may be very important for a set of customs I have.
Old June 27th, 2006, 10:50 PM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
Hi Annerios:

Sorry to dredge up one of your older cards for comments but since your Selene was recently nominated for the Barracks I figured I'd suggest a change to the Blood Drinker ability:

When attacking, Selene may remove 1 wound marker from this card for every wound she inflicts on an adjacent Human, Wolf or Vampire figure.

Basically the "remove wound" mechanic fits with other HS cards better and eliminates the need for a life gain cap.

I voted yes on your card by the way =)

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old June 28th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhydderch
Hi Annerios:

Sorry to dredge up one of your older cards for comments but since your Selene was recently nominated for the Barracks I figured I'd suggest a change to the Blood Drinker ability:

When attacking, Selene may remove 1 wound marker from this card for every wound she inflicts on an adjacent Human, Wolf or Vampire figure.

Basically the "remove wound" mechanic fits with other HS cards better and eliminates the need for a life gain cap.

I voted yes on your card by the way =)
That is one of those cards I have not revisited yet because I was waiting for the castle rules to be released.

Selene needs a cap on how high she can jump. In the movies she jumps down from great heights, but not up. Blade has the same problem.

So, Vampiric Movement is going to get revised. I will see about making the other text more Heroscape-like as well.

Since the HS we play is really more like "Advanced HS" than what most people play on this board, those wording issues sometimes get past me. Some of those HS wording conventions are a bit clunky too.

Anyway, I probably won't be around much for a couple of weeks, since it is confirmed that I'll be moving out of Florida this Friday. I just took a short break from packing boxes and saw the HS e-mail notification (which had not been working for a while).

I'll catch up with you guys when I'm settled in again.

Later!
Old June 28th, 2006, 01:41 AM

Cool Annerios. Good luck with the move! I hope you get to your new home with no hitches and that you enjoy it there. Hopefully you'll find a good HS group too =)

Best wishes til we see you next.

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Old August 1st, 2006, 01:39 AM
has been BANNED

Re: Annerios' Custom Units: Updated Roland of Gilead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios

From Terry Brooks' Wishsong of Shannara novel. A unit made in collaboration with Rhydderch and Reapersaurus on HQ.
One of my current favorites.

It is a modded Mage Knight Venthian Assassin figure. You can find it here: http://gamingetc.safeshopper.com/1556/15637.htm?333
Did Reaper just put out a great mini for Garet Jax finally, or am I seeing things here, Annerios?
(well, it will be out soon)

Old August 1st, 2006, 01:43 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Love the face veil on the figure's head.
Old August 1st, 2006, 02:04 AM
has been BANNED

found a pic of one idea of him (from Wishsong of Shannara)

Old August 1st, 2006, 04:59 AM

Re: Annerios' Custom Units: Updated Roland of Gilead

Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
Did Reaper just put out a great mini for Garet Jax finally, or am I seeing things here, Annerios?
(well, it will be out soon)

Awesome find Reaper! Definitely a nice figure for Garet that I would use if I were still in Vermont and did not already make a figure for him. I especially like how one hand is held behind his back, sort of like he is ready to toss a dagger from beneath his cloak. He just needs a staff which should be easy to add. The paint job would be simple since he wears all black =)

PS: Vermont = game shop with Reaper miniatures for me =P

Old August 1st, 2006, 09:15 AM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Wow. That figure is dead on. With a nice paint job, that will be a great figure for Garet.

That old B&W image is the one I used as a reference. Years ago I used an old Citadel LOTR Ranger of Ithilien figure as him in a game. They are similarly garbed as well.
Old August 1st, 2006, 09:38 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
You know you're not allowed to post here until you hook up with some Texans for a game or two!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old August 1st, 2006, 10:01 AM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
You know you're not allowed to post here until you hook up with some Texans for a game or two!!
:P

I was almost able to make it to the last gaming meet-up.
Old August 1st, 2006, 10:04 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I've found our group to be very custom friendly so you should fit right in.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards