Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 1st, 2016, 09:07 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

Here is V's old version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
A little while back I read the Jack Knight Starman run (one of my favorite comic series now), and I've been brewing ideas for the Shade ever since:

THE SHADE

MINI:
Spoiler Alert!

NAME = Shade
SECRET IDENTITY = Richard Swift

SPECIES = Immortal
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Thief
PERSONALITY = Cunning
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 9
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 160?

DARKLANDS CHANNELING
Start the game with 3 shadow tiles on this card. Before moving, you may remove a shadow tile from this card and place it on either the space Shade occupies or any land space within 4 spaces of Shade, if the shadow tile fits normally onto that space.

SHADOW CONSTRUCTS
Instead of attacking with Shade, you may choose up to 3 different shadow tiles within 4 spaces of Shade. One at a time, roll the 20-sided die for each chosen shadow tile. If you roll a 14 or higher, choose 1 figure on or adjacent to that shadow tile to receive 1 wound.

DARKNESS TELEPORTATION
Once per round, instead of taking a turn with Shade, you may immediately place Shade on any shadow tile on the battlefield. Shade will not take any leaving engagement attacks when using Darkness Teleportation.

Darklands Channeling seemed to be a must, though I did originally have a second option of moving a shadow tile already on the board instead of placing a new one; I ended up cutting this out for simplicity. I also bounced around on the number of tiles: 3 seems to be the standard (Magma, Hydro-Man), but since shadow tiles don't make as much of an impact on the map, I contemplated more (specifically, 4); one small thing is that he’ll make other shadow based units a tad more playable, and even more so the more shadow he has. Shadow Constructs was the one I struggled with the most, as there are about a bazillion ways to represent it in the game. I finally settled on the one above because it is: A) fairly simple, but still, B) versatile (as in able to focus on one unit or a crowd, which is thematic). Darkness Teleportation is mostly for theme, though I do think it will be used quite a bit on maps with shadow already on it (X-Marks the Spot and such). The 9 life is to represent his immortality.

Thoughts?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 9th, 2016, 03:29 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NAME = MICHONNE
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LAWYER/SURVIVOR???
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS/STALWART???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

SWORDPLAY
If Michonne attacks an adjacent figure with her normal attack and at least one skull is rolled, she may attack an adjacent figure again. She may continue attacking adjacent figures, rolling 1 fewer attack die for each subsequent attack, until you fail to roll a skull.

BATTLE HARDENED
If there is at least 1 Wound Marker on this card, the most wounds Michonne can receive from an attack is one.

ONE OF THE WALKING DEAD
Opponent's Undead figures may not be moved adjacent to Michonne by any special power on any opponent's Undead figure's card.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 9th, 2016, 06:34 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I like Survivor for class, and I think she would qualify as Driven for personality.

I personally don't see Michonne as someone who is slashing her sword to and fro ala Swordply, I think I would go with something that demonstrates surgical striking.

Instead of an offensive ability, Counterstrike would be a good fit for her, keeping in line with Katana wielding figures, and would help her out against Zombie armies.

Is the 3rd power referencing her zombie guards? Because I think it would be cool to actually represent those, maybe placing up to 2 zombies she destroys on her card to some effect? Maybe start her with 6 move and make each zombie on her card subtract 1 from her move but add 1 to her defense? That would tie nicely with counterstrike.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old May 9th, 2016, 07:01 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm with Margloth on Swordplay. For another re-used power, Cleave from Classic would be a fun one. I also think Battle Hardened is an odd fit. On Conan, it's supposed to represent an almost supernatural toughness and strength of will. Granted, I only read the first 50 or so issues of the series, but I just don't see that from Michonne.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 9th, 2016, 09:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
I like Survivor for class, and I think she would qualify as Driven for personality.

I personally don't see Michonne as someone who is slashing her sword to and fro ala Swordply, I think I would go with something that demonstrates surgical striking.

Instead of an offensive ability, Counterstrike would be a good fit for her, keeping in line with Katana wielding figures, and would help her out against Zombie armies.

Is the 3rd power referencing her zombie guards? Because I think it would be cool to actually represent those, maybe placing up to 2 zombies she destroys on her card to some effect? Maybe start her with 6 move and make each zombie on her card subtract 1 from her move but add 1 to her defense? That would tie nicely with counterstrike.
perhaps something that adds to defense vs undead in place of battle hardened and I like this idea for the third. Allow her to put up to 2 Undead figures on her card giving her some sort of phantom walk vs Undead and reduce the defense of those she attacks.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 9th, 2016, 09:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

She looks cool. I'd really love to see a pack of Walking Dead heroes designed. Griff has write ups for a few of them somewhere (Rick, Andrea, Glenn at least).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 10th, 2016, 07:40 AM

Great suggestion Margloth!

I always feel blessed when you comment on my designs as they become radically improved.

I will take another shot with those suggestions.

Would you be cool with Driven Bats? I know you wanted to limit its use.

I would love to get a look at those designs Bats. Michonne felt like the easiest and most C3G-y, Tyrese would be the next one. I could see Rick with a leader power, Andrea sharpshooter, and Glenn as a thief.

Good call on Cleave TB, thanks for the feedback everyone.

I just finished 99 and cannot lay hands on 100, oh the horror.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 10th, 2016, 08:52 AM

NAME = MICHONNE
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SURVIVOR
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

CLEAVE
When Michonne attacks an adjacent figure, you may choose one Squad figure that is also adjacent to Michonne. If the defending figure receives any wounds from Michonne's attack, the chosen figure receives one wound.

COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

WALKING DEAD DECOYS
When Michonne destroys an adjacent Undead figure with Cleave or a normal attack, you may place that figure on this card. Subtract one from Move and add one to Defense for each Undead figure on this card. No more than two figures may ever be placed on this card.
(Maybe add)
While there is an Undead figure on this card, Michonne can move through all Undead figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement with an Undead figure.
(or)
While there is an Undead figure on this card, opponent's Undead figures may not be moved adjacent to Michonne by any special power on any opponent's Undead figure's card.

I think a tweaked version of Cleave is needed here since our zombies are uncommon heroes and not squads. maybe

SEVER
When Michonne attacks an adjacent figure, you may choose one figure with exactly 1 Life remaining, that is also adjacent to Michonne. If the defending figure receives any wounds from Michonne's attack, the chosen figure receives one wound.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 10th, 2016, 09:16 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

NAME = MICHONNE
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SURVIVOR
PERSONALITY = DRIVEN

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

CLEAVE
When Michonne attacks an adjacent figure, you may choose one Squad figure that is also adjacent to Michonne. If the defending figure receives any wounds from Michonne's attack, the chosen figure receives one wound.

COUNTER STRIKE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

WALKING DEAD DECOYS
When Michonne destroys an adjacent Undead figure with Cleave or a normal attack, you may place that figure on this card. Subtract one from Move and add one to Defense for each Undead figure on this card. No more than two figures may ever be placed on this card.
(Maybe add)
While there is an Undead figure on this card, Michonne can move through all Undead figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement with an Undead figure.
(or)
While there is an Undead figure on this card, opponent's Undead figures may not be moved adjacent to Michonne by any special power on any opponent's Undead figure's card.

I think a tweaked version of Cleave is needed here since our zombies are uncommon heroes and not squads. maybe

SEVER
When Michonne attacks an adjacent figure, you may choose one figure with exactly 1 Life remaining, that is also adjacent to Michonne. If the defending figure receives any wounds from Michonne's attack, the chosen figure receives one wound.
I like SEVER and the bold part above. It should be easy enough to stay two spaces away and avoid Walking Dead which is pretty much what you are going for. But if she does get closed in it would be useful to be able to retreat out of a mess without taking a slew of LEA.

Of course you could simplify and make her two power card and leave both of those options on the Decoy power. Counterstrike may be the one to cut considering with both addons the zombies won't be able to swarm her anyway the multi hit potential of sevr would be more useful.

PS - I tagged you in the thread that Bats was referencing.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 10th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I definitely think Driven fits the character in this case.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 10th, 2016, 12:16 PM

Cool.

This faction is very appealing to me.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 11th, 2016, 12:20 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Name = Green Scar (Bruce Banner)

species = Mutate
uniqueness = unique hero
class = Warbound
personality = Vengeful
size/height = medium 6

life = 7
move = 5
range = 1
attack = 7
defense = 7
Super Strength

points = 400 - 450

Sakaarson
All Warbound figures you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Green Scar add 1 additional attack die when attacking with a normal adjacent attack.

friends fighting for friends
Before attacking normally with Green Scar you may choose one Warbound figure you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Green Scar. Green Scar may roll 1 additional attack die for each wound marker on the chosen figure up to a total of 4 additional attack die.

SUPER LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Incredible Hulk may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for Hulk's Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. Hulk may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Hulk may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Super Leap, Hulk will take any leaving engagement attacks. Hulk rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.

The figure used for this is:
Green Scar #033 Incredible Hulk Marvel Heroclix Singles

Bio: Arriving on the Planet Sakaar in a weakened state (due to the effects of traversing the 'Great Portal'), Hulk was subsequently implanted with an obedience disk. He was then forced to fight in the Great Arena as a gladiator, where Sakaar's emperor Red King intervened and scarred the Hulk's face (earning his gladiatorial moniker 'Green Scar'). The Hulk did the same to the monarch, gaining an enemy. After the initial events in the Arena, the Hulk was put through the gladiator tests of the trainer and former-gladiator Primus Vand, where he met Korg, Miek the Unhived, No-Name the Brood, Hiroim the Shamed, Elloe Kaifi, and her bodyguard Lavin Skee. This ragtag group of outcasts and undesirables became Warbound early on in their time as enslaved entertainment following the death of Lavin Skee, pledging allegiance only to each other, which Miek called "friends fighting for friends".

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy