Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2021, 09:04 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: October 23rd, 2021

Just noticed the OP only says you're placing figures from your own army, when it should say you can choose cards from either army.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 9th, 2021, 10:22 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not exactly sure where to post this - I've got a couple questions specifically for Louisville 'Scapers so I thought I'd post them here.

1. Has anyone taken advantage of the free 3D printing our public library system offers? If so, any tips on the settings for their makerbots?

2. This guy is offering me 50% off for a bulk order on some 3D printed terrain. https://www.etsy.com/listing/9852858...listing_header

He's also offering me 30% off outcroppings, which means $40 for a full set of glaciers.

Thought I would see if anyone wants to throw their hat in the ring for some extra water, lava, or glaciers on my order and get the discount (we could also save on shipping that way). I'm already planning on making a bulk order, but wanted to extend the offer to the rest of you before I make it.

Last edited by Knox; November 9th, 2021 at 12:24 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 12:44 AM

Lycanthrope is surprisingly tart

Hi, I’m interested if you all have another one again.
Old November 23rd, 2021, 05:50 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

@Viideosayg do you think you could get something set up for the 1st or 3rd weekend in December? We've got a couple new guys here who are interested!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 24th, 2021, 07:51 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker
Re: Louisville, KY Monthly Tournament: December 18th, 2021

@NecroBlade look at the OP
Old November 24th, 2021, 08:38 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll be back in CA for Christmas break, but I'm looking forward to joining you all in January or February!
Old November 24th, 2021, 11:18 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Army selected! (as in, I can't make up my mind amongst three or four armies and will decide at the last minute)

I'll bring the Aeon map.

Last edited by Deroche; November 24th, 2021 at 12:16 PM.
Old November 25th, 2021, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
I'll be back in CA for Christmas break, but I'm looking forward to joining you all in January or February!
Bummer. Looking forward to meeting you in the new year!

@Lycanthrope hope you can make this one.

I still have Frostmire built, so I can bring that again. Now to start planning my army...

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 27th, 2021, 08:25 PM

Lycanthrope is surprisingly tart

I plan on coming the 18th
Old November 30th, 2021, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
I plan on coming the 18th

I still haven't made armies for half the figures (my method is: make as many armies as I can, pick a bunch that I like, and decide on one at the last minute without having playtested anything), but I have an early contender.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old December 2nd, 2021, 06:27 AM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

got my army picked out (never played with almost any of them), looking forward to checking out the new place

UGH, glad I re-read the rules, no more than 145 points in commons, darn it!

Last edited by Phantom; December 17th, 2021 at 07:04 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2021, 01:35 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I'll mark my calendar!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events