Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old May 11th, 2016, 03:03 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
WARBOUND
After a figure you control with the Warbound special power attacked an opponents figure and failed to inflict a wound, you may take an additional turn with a new Warbound figure you control in which they may only attack. You may continue to take turns with new Warbound figures in this way until you either successfully inflict a wound on an opponent figure, all Warbound figures you control have attacked once, or no new Warbound figures you control can attack and opponents figure.

Not sure if all that works as intended, but the idea is that each Warbound figure gets one free attack until one of them inflicts a wound. None get to attack twice though, so the power weakens with the fewer Warbound figures in still in play. Also they only get to attack so you need to spread the OM's out in order to keep everyone up close enough to attack without moving.

That is interesting, it would force all Warbound to have that power though, which may or may not be a bad thing.
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
What about something like this

WARBOUND
After revealing an order marker on a Warbound figure you control and taking a turn with that figure, if that figure did not inflicted a wound with an attack on an enemy figure, you may attack with another Warbound figure you control.

I think this may be better because of Miek/No-Name already having a turn bonding ability.
You could always add the "and may not take any additional turns..." but I actually think I like your attack only version better. Seems more thematic...If once misses the other one just hits the closest enemy.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I actually did a WWH Hulk, but later realized that the worldbreaker power I had wasn't thematic, so I created two separate designs. Here's what I have for Planet Hulk

NAME = INCREDIBLE HULK
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY = ANGRY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

GREEN SCAR HEALING
Before taking a turn with Incredible Hulk, if Hulk has one or more Wound Markers on his card, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card, or the card of an adjacent figure.

RAGE SMASH 6
When Incredible Hulk attacks using a normal, he recieves one extra attack die for each Wound Marker he has, up to a maximum of 6 extra attack dice for Rage Smash.

SUPER LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Incredible Hulk may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for Hulk's Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. Hulk may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Hulk may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Super Leap, Hulk will take any leaving engagement attacks. Hulk rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.

SUPER STRENGTH

I like the direction that you took a lot more, ( mostly because I hadn't put hardly any thought into the faction, and basically only had a rough draft of Hulk ). But I think the bonding power should be more like the skrulls inspiration. Hulk didn't really want to lead them in the first place, they just became inspired by him.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:38 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
I actually did a WWH Hulk, but later realized that the worldbreaker power I had wasn't thematic, so I created two separate designs. Here's what I have for Planet Hulk

NAME = INCREDIBLE HULK

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY = ANGRY

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

GREEN SCAR HEALING
Before taking a turn with Incredible Hulk, if Hulk has one or more Wound Markers on his card, you may remove 1 Wound Marker from this card, or the card of an adjacent figure.

RAGE SMASH 6
When Incredible Hulk attacks using a normal, he recieves one extra attack die for each Wound Marker he has, up to a maximum of 6 extra attack dice for Rage Smash.

SUPER LEAP
Instead of his normal move, Incredible Hulk may Super Leap. Super Leap has a move of 10. When counting spaces for Hulk's Super Leap movement, ignore elevations. Hulk may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Hulk may not leap more than 50 levels up or down in a single leap. When moving with Super Leap, Hulk will take any leaving engagement attacks. Hulk rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.

SUPER STRENGTH

I like the direction that you took a lot more, ( mostly because I hadn't put hardly any thought into the faction, and basically only had a rough draft of Hulk ). But I think the bonding power should be more like the skrulls inspiration. Hulk didn't really want to lead them in the first place, they just became inspired by him.

I tried to come up with a way to convey his healing abilities that were demonstrated in Planet Hulk, but I ended falling up short.

I do agree that in Planet Hulk he really didn't want to lead them, he just wanted to do his own thing and was kind of forced into it, but by World War Hulk I feel he comes to really take on that leadership role.
Old May 11th, 2016, 03:55 PM

Quote:

Name = Green Scar (Bruce Banner)

species = Mutate
uniqueness = unique hero
class = Warbound
personality = Vengeful
size/height = medium 6

life = 7
move = 5
range = 1
attack = 7
defense = 7
Super Strength

points = 400 - 450

WARBOUND
After revealing an order marker on a Warbound figure you control and taking a turn with that figure, if that figure did not inflicted a wound with an attack on an enemy figure, you may attack with another Warbound figure you control.

Sakaarson
Before attacking normally with Green Scar you may choose one Warbound figure you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Green Scar. Green Scar may roll 1 additional attack die for each wound marker on the chosen figure up to a total of 4 additional attack die.

SUPER LEAP

The figure used for this is:
Green Scar #033 Incredible Hulk Marvel Heroclix Singles

I think these are some good changes
Old May 12th, 2016, 10:05 AM

[

Name = Hiroim

species = Shadow
uniqueness = unique hero
class = Warbound
personality = Shamed
size/height = medium 5

life = 6
move = 5
range = 1
attack = 4
defense = 5

Super Strength

points = 260 - 290

Warbound Pact
At the start of the game you may choose one unique hero you control. While there is at least one Warbound figure you control in play the chosen figure has the class of Warbound instead of what is listed on that figures card.

Old Strong Power
After moving and before attacking you may roll the 20 sided die
  • 1-5 nothing happens
  • 6-15 you may choose one figure within 4 clear sight spaces to receive one automatic wound
  • 16 or higher you may remove one wound marker from this card or choose one figure within 4 clear sight spaces to receive one automatic wound
MASTER MARTIAL ARTIST
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled, and all excess shields count as unblockable hits on the attacking figure.

The figure used for this is: Faith Priest #063 Horrorclix Base Set? (would need some repainting but I think is a good base)

Unit Thoughts: Basically has very similar stats to Psylocke except one less move and one additional life. Both have good bonding, her with Mutant and Telepath him with Warbound. They both have Master Martial Artist and they both have an additional attack that requires a die roll. The Perk is his can heal himself and is before attacking where hers is instead of attacking but hers is admittedly more destructive. She comes in at 250 which I feel is the low end for him since he has the additional life and can technically deal damage two different ways, plus heal himself. I would like to see him below the 300 since in the comics he just barely lost to Dr. Strange who is 300 points. 290 would be perfect in my mind but I know it'll all depend on how he plays. Any thoughts?

Old May 12th, 2016, 10:36 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@Xael Raymand

Quote:
Like all the Shadow People, Hiroim at his base, natural state possesses physical traits slightly superior to the human maximum, and ages more slowly after reaching adulthood at the age of 13. Beyond this he has received quasi-mystic training as a Shadow Priest, and is an experienced warrior, strategist, and philosopher. After the deaths of Caiera and his people he inherited the stone-based "Oldstrong Power", drawing power from the planet itself, enabling him to turn his body into immensely hard and strong 'mystic rock'. Further demonstrated talents include sensing and unravelling powerful mystic wards cast by Doctor Strange, and limited control over the earth, as seen when helping to keep a massive chasm from destroying Manhattan Island.

Quote:
He later became a key member of the Green Scar's crew, providing the team with strategic focus and a spiritual perspective
Seems more the defensive type than the auto wound type of guy. Perhaps he should be given some strategic type of power. Something mechanically like Emma Frost's diamond form to represent him taking the mystical rock form.

OLDSTRONG POWER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may place or remove the color Oldstrong Marker. While the Oldstrong Marker is on this card, you may not use any other special power on this card and:
  • Hiroim gains the Super Strength special power;
  • When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled;
  • When he defends against an attack, one shield will block all damage.

WARBOUND STRATEGIST
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving Hiroim, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and immediately move any other Warbound Hero you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Hiroim up to 4 spaces.

Sort of show that when he's in "battle mode" he's a warrior, when he's in Philosopher/planning mode he's a Strategist. Also I believe Oldstrong is one word.

Your faction shapes up like this...
Hulk give you follow up attacks
Korg gives you a defensive boost
The two strange pair give you a mini army with SA
and this guy give you Order Marker manipulations

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 12th, 2016, 11:24 AM

WARBOUND STRATEGIST
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, instead of moving Hiroim, you may rearrange any unrevealed Order Markers on Army Cards you control that are in play and immediately move any other Warbound Hero you control within 8 clear sight spaces of Hiroim up to 4 spaces.

I like this ability but I feel that Elloe has something similar, so we could use it on her instead.

This is what I found on the Oldstrong power

The Old Power is a potent source of energy that can be tapped into by an alien race called The Shadow People. The Old Power boosts the following abilities: strength, durability, and healing--along with many other abilities if wielded properly. The Old Power grants the wielder the ability to manipulate the earth (or other planetoid) surrounding them--as well as granting them these abilities, the Old Power can turn them into a "Stone"-form. Their body is literally transformed into stone and grants them an incredible boost in strength and durability, changing someone with the equivalent strength level of Captain America (capable of bench-pressing 1200 lbs.) and augments their strength to 100 tons. In an issue of Incredible Hulks, Skaar managed to boost his strength (from about 100 tons) to 100 trillion tons - the equvialent of 200 quadrillion pounds. After someone who has used the Old Power dies, they can use the energy of the planet they died on to temporarily ressurrect themself, in a fashion that their body becomes composed of stone and they have a small electric field surrounding them. Skaar was recently killed, but came back a few panels later completely reformed from stone, so it is presumed such a process can be permanent.

With that being said maybe we should get rid of Master martial Artist and go with Magical Defense instead. Then we can use your Oldstrong Power with some tweaks.

OLDSTRONG POWER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may place or remove the color Oldstrong Marker. While the Oldstrong Marker is on this card, you may not use any other special power on this card and:
•Hiroim gains the Super Strength special power;
•When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add 2 to his attack number;
•When he defends against an attack, add 1 to his defense number.

I just don't know if this version and Magical Defense are enough to make the decision hard every turn about whether or not too have the marker on his card. Should he have a SA as well? Either way I definitely don't want him to lose Warbound Pact, I feel that is what makes the faction great, literally anyone can join.
Old May 12th, 2016, 12:13 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
WARBOUND STRATEGIST

I like this ability but I feel that Elloe has something similar, so we could use it on her instead.

This is what I found on the Oldstrong power

The Old Power is a potent source of energy that can be tapped into by an alien race called The Shadow People. The Old Power boosts the following abilities: strength, durability, and healing--along with many other abilities if wielded properly. The Old Power grants the wielder the ability to manipulate the earth (or other planetoid) surrounding them--as well as granting them these abilities, the Old Power can turn them into a "Stone"-form. Their body is literally transformed into stone and grants them an incredible boost in strength and durability, changing someone with the equivalent strength level of Captain America (capable of bench-pressing 1200 lbs.) and augments their strength to 100 tons. In an issue of Incredible Hulks, Skaar managed to boost his strength (from about 100 tons) to 100 trillion tons - the equvialent of 200 quadrillion pounds. After someone who has used the Old Power dies, they can use the energy of the planet they died on to temporarily ressurrect themself, in a fashion that their body becomes composed of stone and they have a small electric field surrounding them. Skaar was recently killed, but came back a few panels later completely reformed from stone, so it is presumed such a process can be permanent.

With that being said maybe we should get rid of Master martial Artist and go with Magical Defense instead. Then we can use your Oldstrong Power with some tweaks.

OLDSTRONG POWER
•Hiroim gains the Super Strength special power;
•When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add 2 to his attack number;
•When he defends against an attack, add 1 to his defense number.

I just don't know if this version and Magical Defense are enough to make the decision hard every turn about whether or not too have the marker on his card. Should he have a SA as well? Either way I definitely don't want him to lose Warbound Pact, I feel that is what makes the faction great, literally anyone can join.
I wouldn't do Magical Defense for reasons you will see later in the year. I do like the adjustments to Oldstrong Power. I don't see Elloe as a strategist and forcing it on her card doesn't seem thematic.

You can still do the Strategist power, the Oldstrong power and the Warbound pact but not sure why you need to add anyone else into the Warbound pact. Seems like it could get tricky with balance.

Old June 5th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Marvel Zombies! Chewing on the human race!
Marvel Zombies! Oh God! They're eating my face!

NAME = GIANT MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = HANK PYM

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = RAVENOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 8

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

GIGANTIC REACH
Giant-Man may add 1 to his range when attacking a figure whose base is no more than 6 levels higher than his height or 6 levels lower than his base.

SECRET FOOD STASH
If an opponent's Unique Hero would be destroyed by Giant Man's normal attack, instead of destroying it normally, place the chosen figure on this card. At the end of each round, you may place the a Wound Marker on the chosen figure's card, and remove one Wound Marker from this card. If Giant Man is destroyed, remove all figures from this card and place them on empty spaces adjacent to the space previously occupied by Giant Man. Figures that cannot be placed are automatically destroyed.

ZOMBIE INFECTION
If an opponent's Unique Hero would be destroyed by Giant Man's normal attack, instead of destroying it normally, place all wounds from the attack on that figure's card and remove up to 2 Wound Markers and all Order Markers from that card. If that figure has enough wounds to be destroyed, destroy it. Otherwise, take control of that figure and its Army Card. That figure's Species is now Undead instead of what is listed on the card, and it gains the Zombie Infection Special Ability. Zombie Infection never affects Undead, Androids, Constructs, or destructible objects.

SUPER STRENGTH

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 5th, 2016, 09:59 PM
Never Forgets

The second most terrifying thing I can imagine

NAME = WOLVERINE
SECRET IDENTITY = JAMES HOWLETT

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DEVOURERS
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

ADAMANTIUM CLAWS
Figures subtract 2 from their defense dice when attacked by Wolverine with an adjacent normal attack.

RELENTLESS HUNGER
Wolverine may move two additional spaces if he ends his movement adjacent to an opponent’s figure that is not an Undead, Android, Construct, or destructible object.
When Wolverine attacks, he may attack 1 additional time for each Wound Marker on the defending figure’s Army Card, to a maximum of 3 total attacks in a single turn.

ZOMBIE INFECTION
If an opponent's Unique Hero would be destroyed by Wolverine's normal attack, instead of destroying it normally, place all wounds from the attack on that figure's card and remove up to 2 Wound Markers and all Order Markers from that card. If that figure has enough wounds to be destroyed, destroy it. Otherwise, take control of that figure and its Army Card. That figure's Species is now Undead instead of what is listed on the card, and it gains the Zombie Infection Special Ability. Zombie Infection never affects Undead, Androids, Constructs, or destructible objects.

Old June 5th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Never Forgets

And the most terrifying thing I can imagine

NAME = INCREDIBLE HULK

SPECIES = UNDEAD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = RAVENOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = ???

HUNGER SMASH 6
When Incredible Hulk attacks using a normal, he recieves one extra attack die for each Wound Marker he has, up to a maximum of 6 extra attack dice for Hunger Smash.
When Hulk destroys a figure with his normal attack, he must attack again. Hulk must continue attacking with his normal attack until he does not destroy a figure.

SUPER LEAP

ZOMBIE INFECTION
If an opponent's Unique Hero would be destroyed by Hulk's normal attack, instead of destroying it normally, place all wounds from the attack on that figure's card and remove up to 2 Wound Markers and all Order Markers from that card. If that figure has enough wounds to be destroyed, destroy it. Otherwise, take control of that figure and its Army Card. That figure's Species is now Undead instead of what is listed on the card, and it gains the Zombie Infection Special Ability. Zombie Infection never affects Undead, Androids, Constructs, or destructible objects.

SUPER STRENGTH

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy