Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old July 16th, 2018, 05:20 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Upstate NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Who is near Palmyra, NY? Within an hour drive maybe...

I’ll be at a family reunion 20-26 of this month and it would be fun to meet up with another scaper for a couple games. I’d like to do a video for my YouTube channel as well, so if anyone is up for becoming famous...

@brandonwiker ransomville isn’t too far away is it?
According to Google, about 1.5 hours apart.

I’m supposed to have next week off from work, but we have a few tasks, especially baby-proofing the home, to do. Maybe we can hack something together for the 21st? I don’t know of any place in the middle we can meet, though. I very much drive/live more on the far north-western side of NY.

Plus my wife has to approve...
Mmmk. Yeah the 21st could work I think, probably early afternoon around 12 would be best. But yeah, get approval and then we’ll talk logistics.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 4th, 2018, 06:49 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Upstate NY

Upstate New Yorkers, if you are itching to have some fun playing Heroscape, check out the tourney I'm hosting on January 5th:

NYNYS - New York New Year Showdown!

You are welcome to come! Let me know if you think you can make it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers