Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old July 7th, 2021, 05:14 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
One Page Rules

Hey gang!

My game group has been playing a mix of Grimdark Future and Age of Fantasy a lot lately. The rules are free and available at OnePageRules.com.
Its a simplified version of Warhammer that allows players to use any miniatures. I use Heroscape miniatures!

The Pros:
Free
Easy to learn
Use any terrain or miniatures
All units activate each round

The Cons:
It's not Heroscape

I'd like to hear other 'Scapers opinions on first rules read or after running a game.
Old July 8th, 2021, 10:05 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: One Page Rules

Nice. Do you play on Heroscape terrain with it's movement rules, or do you play on paper mat or tabletop with ruler?
Old July 12th, 2021, 03:13 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: One Page Rules

My Heroscape hexes started falling apart a couple of years ago so I rarely use it. We play on gaming mats by gamemat.eu. They are like giant mousepads. Some of us use rulers, but I use BBQ sticks cut to the proper length.

We mix Heroscape LOS terrain with a lot of homemade sci-fi ruins and some painted/grimed matchbox playsets from the thrift shop. A couple of pics I put on a Google Drive:

GrimdarkPic1
GrimdarkPic2

By the way, if anyone around North Dallas wants to give the game a try, I'm down to meet up on-campus at a university in Denton.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games