Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 13th, 2022, 08:15 PM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Rathalla & Space Rats - 3D Printed Expansion -1/2 update

Just plopping some more cards here.
Redid another batch with the updated resin resolution models and have a few new additions to add. This will be the last of the Skara Rathalla rats except for 2 warlords which I will get to. Now I need just finish the cyber rats!

Redone Cards

Underbred Cogs
Spoiler Alert!

Slave Slingers
Spoiler Alert!

Skaran Inspiror -Defense Model
Spoiler Alert!

Skaran Inspiror -Offense Model
Spoiler Alert!

Dregz
Spoiler Alert!

And the new stuff

Eistra - Flag Bearer

Slave Drivers

Horatio - Hornblower

Last edited by SchismaticSounds; January 14th, 2022 at 02:50 AM.
Old March 6th, 2022, 05:46 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Rathalla & Space Rats - 3D Printed Expansion -3/6

This may be the final update to the Rathalla Legacy.

For you today I have the official posting of my recent final additions.
The last planned warlord, Taermusk, and a special unplanned warlord, Ferrik of Patina.
I also managed to have time to reprint and paint the Occult of giza for an updated card. The only card I need to update now is the cursed wererat which I have painted in resin but forgot to photograph.

Occult of Giza Updated Card
Spoiler Alert!

The remaining Cyber Rats are here!
We have the Mustards. A different style of Cyber Rat. Escaping the oversaturated purple and blue color theme.

The arrival of a bonding cyber rat squad. Fittingly, the Sal Troopers.

Rogre Vanguards. An unplanned late addition. These guys pack quite a punch! and can mow down at least a few squadies before their hulk gives way.

Mestado. Cyber Rat mutation currently only adds the feature to crossover episode the Skaran heroes with the Cyber Rat Snipers synergy. Leaves room for future synergy expansion

And alas, the 3rd and final Sal Hero. An unfinished card art which I may or may not get to in the future.

With this, I give you Rathalla & the Cyber Rats.
Being my first thread on Heroscapers, it has been a journey indeed.
From Fdm to resin. Utgar cards to custom general cards. Rookie design to in depth more balanced and simplified designs with broader synergies. With help from fellow Scapers like you.

Enjoy.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards