Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 29th, 2016, 12:43 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Katana - Public Playtest

I'm thinking 1 more set of tests, and if they come in as close games or split 1 win 1 loss, we stay at 180 or bump to 190 based on feedback, with a follow up to confirm. If they come in at 2 non-close wins, we'll switch to 200 and run 2 more sets of tests at 200 to confirm.

Hoping to get at least 1 hero to test this, as usual, to ensure everything is good.
Old February 29th, 2016, 01:08 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you can wait until Friday or so, I can try to prioritize this (Leo can wait or quozl can grab him).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 29th, 2016, 01:19 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Absolutely. I don't expect this to finish up this week. Friday works just fine, and I'd greatly appreciate the tests. Now if we can also get @Ronin , @Yodaking , or @Tornado to give it a go, I think that'd be enough experienced playtester thoughts to wrap it up relatively soon.

I'll have the mini by the end of the week, and the card is already made, so it's pretty much up to the playtesting. Her design being relatively harmless in terms of her not inserting anything groundbreaking or game changing power/synergy wise, it's just a matter of nailing down the point value of her power. I feel 2-3 more tests should be sufficient at figuring out exactly where she lands from 180-200.
Old February 29th, 2016, 01:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Definitely excited about the advancement of the Outsiders faction. Metamorpho, Black Lightning, Halo, and Geo-Force are all top twelve on my current "to do" list.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 29th, 2016, 07:45 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If I can finish Fire and Vermin Initials and get a few side project tests done, I will consider a playtest here.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 29th, 2016, 08:08 AM

No problem. Didn't think about that before tagging you. You definitely have a lot on your plate right now. I'm not looking to add to that.
Old February 29th, 2016, 08:36 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

A while back we moved to (informally) requiring at least three public testers for each design, and I think that's been a good move. Even for designs that are not major competitive worries, it's best to get as many eyes on a design as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
What's the phase when we have the CRB run over it? Pre-playtest? After playtest? Whenever we remember it?

~Dysole, curiously
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Typically I think it'd be good to run the checks before we vote for the initial, but we don't have a formalized process. Just nice to see them run at all before playtesting is done, really.
It is actually formalized as coming between the Brainstorming and Initial phases. Once the design settles and before running the Initial, the LD should tag the CRB for input. It's often done at the same time as a proposal for Initial testing, and I think that works best. However, you guys (CRB) are welcome to chime in at any point on the design with feedback.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 29th, 2016, 08:54 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm planning on running Enchantress this week, and after that my testing is going to be dropping off for a couple weeks, due to school. Katana and Bolas are on my radar if I have time, though.
Old February 29th, 2016, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
A while back we moved to (informally) requiring at least three public testers for each design, and I think that's been a good move. Even for designs that are not major competitive worries, it's best to get as many eyes on a design as possible.
Yeah, minimum of 3 tests outside of the initials was what I was expecting. I don't think I'd want any less, as tests can often be skewed by luck, experience of the tester, armies played...so on and so forth. And the more hands on it the better of course.

That's why I'm hoping to get 2-3 more, depending on how things go. If we can get Bats and another experienced tester to run her, and things check out power wise and we get a good feel on the point value, that should probably suffice. But if problems come up or the point value is in the air based on results, we'll definitely need a 4th public tester.
Old February 29th, 2016, 01:58 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd love to run some games with Katana, she looks just like one of the types of units I like to play. You have provided so many tests for us that I'd certainly like to pitch in here on one of your own designs too. I just don't think I'll get to it before others do though. I have another set of individual spell tests on deck for this week, if those go well that will wrap up the individual portion of my spell testing plans after which I plan on testing them together in order to see how some spell combos might play out. That will take me at least one more week, maybe two, so the enxt 2-3 weeks of testing at all ready spoken for. Getting the initial spell testing done so I can get it out here for the Danger Room is my top priority right now. The sooner the new spell system rules and spells are completed, the sooner people can start working on new card designs related to it's release.

So this is a situation where, even though I'd be very interested in getting my hands on a new card and putting my stamp of approval on it, I just have to trust the LD, the other great testers we have, and the C3G process to bring this one home without me. I have a great deal of confidence that this design will turn out great and I'm looking forward to using it in future tests of my own. I think in particular she could be a great little counter to some Magical Defense figures, subtracting their 4-5 def. down to 2-3 and getting in two attacks per turn for a potential 2W per OM means she could cut down some of the 4-5 life figures in just 3-4 OMs.

That is not to say I haven't been following this design closely. If you want my early thoughts on where the design may end up, based on everything I have seen so far I'd be leaning towards 190. She looks like a great fit at that point level.
Old February 29th, 2016, 08:14 PM

It's all good. I'm sure someone will jump on it...hopefully. I appreciate it though.
Old March 4th, 2016, 12:26 PM

Figure pics have been taken and edited, so we're good on that front.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library