Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 15th, 2022, 02:19 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Android 18 (final editing - on hold)

Late tests from Shiftrex. Results still look good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex
C3G DUAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

Unit Name Android 18

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes

- What should be the unit's point value? 270
- Give a brief overview. I enjoyed Android 18 as a flying special attacker that could take advantage of some rerolls. This usually wound up letting me roll 3 sets of 3, but I did have one round where I roll 12 dice in total with her special attack. The Arm Break marker is really tempting to try and use, I don't think I've leveraged it appropriately yet and find her special to be the main reason I would pick her.
Map: Conflict Chernobyl.
Units:

270 Android 18
150 Deadshot (Floyd Lawton)
170 Baron Zemo (Heinrich Zemo)
200 Kraven (Sergei Kravinoff)
210 Bronze Tiger (Ben Turner)
1000, 5 hexes

vs

Mister Incredible (340)
Elasti-Girl (235)
Dash Parr (105)
Violet Parr (115)
Jack-Jack Parr (15)
Frozone (200)
1,010 points, 6 hexes

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

- What should be the unit's point value? 270.
- Give a brief overview. Android 18 and 16 tried to blitz the first elevation change out of my startzone using the Thinker's ability to keep order markers off Clark and onto Bruce. Game wound up turning out like an episode of Justice League, Clark got surrounded and decimated while Diana held her own and Batman did basically everything required at the perfect time. Unlucky rolls for the DBZ Androids made the early game look bleak and then Gizmo almost brought it back with his androids.
Units:
(Justice League Team)
Superman 440
Wonder Woman 310
Batman 250

vs

Mad Thinker (180)
Android 16 (270)
Android 18 (270)
Gizmo (160)
3xMechanical Constructs (120)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes.

- What should be the unit's point value? 270.
- Give a brief overview. Android 18 took on more of a support role this game, used her primarily to deal with Black Widow and put a couple of wounds on Hawkeye before he got out of control. She was overshadowed by the stronger Android in my build, Red Tornado controlled the battlefield thoroughly and gave me freedom of movement.
Units:
Livewire 230
Red Tornado (2) 320
Jocasta 180
Android 18 270
1000 points, 4 hexes

vs

Hawkeye I (150)
Mockingbird (130)
Black Widow I (170)
Nick Fury (220)
3xSHIELD Agents (330)
1,000 points, 13 hexes

Spoiler Alert!

Shiftrex's THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The cost on Android 18 seems really fair, coming from classic scape I thought she would be really hard to pin down but that isn't the case. Lesser disengage is a nice limitation for her because it means that she has the ability to get tied up if she goes in for an Arm Break. A special attacking flyer that can hit multiple targets is really useful but it didn't feel overpowering at any point. Her price point makes her a solid pick, I think there are a couple of armies with the Thinker where she could be really powerful but she also is a nice addition to any team that just needs a special attacker. I don't think the price needs to change, I would definitely draft this unit because of how useful she is as a mobile threat.

Karat's THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: She's pretty versatile but fragile. I made the mistake of putting both her and 16 out front early trying to set them up to lamb baste Batman and Wonder Woman but 16 had some poor luck attacking Batman and in hindsight I should have used 18 and her special for that. She seems pretty close though, maybe a smidge high but that gives you some flexibility in costing. I do like her and what she brings to the table though. Nothing too flashy or showy but a Nice SA and a neat disengage power. I definitely like her as another android option.

Last edited by Karat; January 15th, 2022 at 12:06 PM.
Old January 15th, 2022, 11:12 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Glad we've converted Shiftrex.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2022, 12:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Me too. Super nice guy and he seems pretty excited about the project as a whole. I gave him some tips about playtesting and talking to the LD when things like weather prevent you from completing your tests (he said he got snowed in at work for a couple of weeks).

My thoughts are added.
Old January 15th, 2022, 12:26 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks Karat! Yeah, Shiftrex wrote up a great report. Really solid first time tester.
Old January 31st, 2022, 09:02 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cards are up!
Old January 31st, 2022, 09:07 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Dang! I really like that comic image you chose!
Old January 31st, 2022, 09:09 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Dang! I really like that comic image you chose!
Oh awesome!
Old January 31st, 2022, 09:16 PM
Archie

Re: The Book of Android 18 (vote to on deck)

Looks great!

I propose to On Deck.

@Dr. Jekyll
@fret_gurglo
@Lord Pyre
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
@tcglkn
Old January 31st, 2022, 09:21 PM
Forum Moderator

Just caught this but, Wound Markers in the first power needs to be capitalized.
Old January 31st, 2022, 09:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea after Dr. J fixes the card with that
Old January 31st, 2022, 09:27 PM
Archie

Good catch, I have updated the SP.
Old January 31st, 2022, 09:30 PM
Forum Moderator

Cards updated, Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library