Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 17th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Movie Discussion: The Dark Knight - 5/5 NEW TRAILER

I'll be trying to see it at one of the early shows tomorrow, I would love to go to a midnight show but I hate other movie-goers.

I think this is going take the record for biggest opening weekend, currently held by Spiderman 3 with approx. 151M domestic and 230M foreign.
Old July 17th, 2008, 10:50 PM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit View Post
I'll be trying to see it at one of the early shows tomorrow, I would love to go to a midnight show but I hate other movie-goers.

I think this is going take the record for biggest opening weekend, currently held by Spiderman 3 with approx. 151M domestic and 230M foreign.
I hear ya.
Old July 17th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart

Well, my dad and I are going to head out to see it in an hour or so (midnight showing). If that weren't geeky enough, I'm dressing up as the Scarecrow.

To see a movie.

In a dark theater.
Old July 17th, 2008, 11:49 PM

Starscream is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Troll Warrior you are so lucky, I'm going to see it tommorow.
Old July 18th, 2008, 03:24 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Movie Discussion: The Dark Knight - Now Playing!

Last edited by Griffin; July 21st, 2008 at 05:15 AM.
Old July 18th, 2008, 04:05 AM
I got your favorite member right here

Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker Fezzikthedoor knows what's in an order marker

Just so we're clear, is saying "3 misuses of the name Jesus" in fact a "misuse" of the name of Jesus?

You are the brute squad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh finally
And go Flock yourself.
Old July 18th, 2008, 04:06 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Last edited by Griffin; July 21st, 2008 at 05:15 AM.
Old July 18th, 2008, 04:33 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Good....no.....Great......no......Awsome....
I have no idea how to describe the movie! I won't ruin anything, but I would like to know if there was a scene at the end? My friends rushed me out of there too quickly.
Old July 18th, 2008, 04:44 AM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart

The movie was brilliant! Obviously I will not give any of the gloriously gruesome details. We've got Wikipedia for that. Suffice it to say that I, a Scarecrow fan, thought it was much better than Batman Begins.

I thought Batman Begins was the best comic book movie, but this one takes the cake.
Old July 18th, 2008, 05:10 AM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker

Just got home... two words:

F***ING AMAZING!!!!

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html
Old July 18th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hah, I was actually in the first public showing of the movie in NA... the advantage of living in the first time zone I suppose.

And I must agree with everyone else:
-Best batman movie to date.
-Better than Iron Man, which is no small task as he is my all time favorite super hero and that move was spectacular. Still the Dark Night has relegated Tony and his battle suit to second place on the superhero movie list.
-As good as all the actors were, Ledger and Eckheart STOLE THE SHOW. Both did an outstanding job with there respective roles. Ledger in particular just knocked it out of the park, and outclassed Jack Nicolson (the original Joker) which is no small task in itself (Jack was a excellent joker too... Ledger was just, well he was perfect!)

The last 3 superhero movies that I've seen were all very well done, (Iron Man was outstanding and The Hulk totally made up for the previous flop by the same name) but the hype around the dark knight was huge, and it totally exceeded all my expectations.

If you are STILL reading this then GO SEE THE DARK KNIGHT RIGHT NOW.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old July 18th, 2008, 07:37 AM

Last edited by Griffin; July 21st, 2008 at 05:16 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies