Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old Today, 08:45 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Dune: War For Arrakis (CMON)

I have now played 2 games with live opponents and 12 solitaires (playing both sides). I've gamed through almost all of the expansions and extra modules. This is both a war game and a stylized adventure game with characters and cards that portray many of the theme of the Dune Universe, along with the beautiful table presence. You can see what I've been up to here on BGG:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/327...une-wfa-career

Bretwalda (Phalanx)

Due in September (I've backed it on Gamefound) about the only significant negative criticism in its many videos and reviews over long production delays is that "I]it doesn't do anything new." [/I] I've just discovered an article disagreeing, which is here by a well known reviewer:

https://theplayersaid.com/2022/06/22...nique-about-br...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games