Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old September 22nd, 2020, 02:40 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
3D Printed Figures at GenCon

Hi all,

The official stance of the GenCon organizers is that 3d printed figures that match the original sculpt and are painted close to the original are allowed. This isn't to say you can't repaint figures or paint in alternate schemes, but the differentiation between hit zones and the rest of the sculpt should be readily apparent at a glance.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Mike
Old September 22nd, 2020, 03:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: 3D Printed Figures at GenCon

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Hi all,

The official stance of the GenCon organizers is that 3d printed figures that match the original sculpt and are painted close to the original are allowed. This isn't to say you can't repaint figures or paint in alternate schemes, but the differentiation between hit zones and the rest of the sculpt should be readily apparent at a glance.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Mike
This is great to hear. I wont be at Gencon, but it would be nuts not to allow this considering the state the game is production wise. I personally would want people to use repaints or other color schemes. It would make your army that much more personal and fun for everyone to look at.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 22nd, 2020, 06:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'm totally ready to see somebody paint some 3D prints exactly like a hit zone for GenCon. Red figures with grey weapons and a big green dot in the middle of the face.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 08:08 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'm totally ready to see somebody paint some 3D prints exactly like a hit zone for GenCon. Red figures with grey weapons and a big green dot in the middle of the face.
That'd be super dank. I have extra master set figures... hmm...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con