Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 7th, 2016, 02:59 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Bronze Tiger - Initial PT Phase

I am sorry I missed the first tag Yodaking. I don't see anything too concerning. I agree that Echantress can make him really strong but he still has to get adjacent to an enemy. I would want to run him with GL John Stewart, Captain America (Hasbro) and Bane. That's a nasty pod in general, but I think particularly tough with this guy.
Old March 7th, 2016, 03:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
I am sorry I missed the first tag Yodaking. I don't see anything too concerning. I agree that Echantress can make him really strong but he still has to get adjacent to an enemy. I would want to run him with GL John Stewart, Captain America (Hasbro) and Bane. That's a nasty pod in general, but I think particularly tough with this guy.
No worries, I know everyone has other things going on in there lives. I'm not all too concerned about this power set like I was for Batman III.
Old March 7th, 2016, 03:46 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bronze Tiger - Vote Initial PT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Early question, looking at Spider-Woman for an individual hero test and want to be sure how to handle her powers. If he ends his move adj. to her and she rolls a 16+ for her power, does that work retroactively and prevent him from rolling the d20 for Phantom Strike or does the fact that he already used that power to move through her mean it is still rolled for and just the Kung-Fu and Counter Strike powers are negated for the turn?
Bumping the question as I need to know how to correctly rule it once the tests begin. Maybe this is a d20 roll situation when two powers trigger at the same time (after moving, before attacking)?
Old March 7th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Since hers is an "immediately" power, her power goes into effect before any non-immediate powers, which would include Phantom Strike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 7th, 2016, 03:56 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I think Spider-Woman's power would activate first, 'cause her power activates at the end of moving where Bronze Tiger activates before attacking.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old March 7th, 2016, 04:12 PM
C3G Landlord

Okay, that is how I'll run the tests then. It sounds a bit weird from a thematic point of view (he already moved through the figure, and thus attacked, before he stops his movement.) but I don't feel like trying to reword it so this will just be one of those weird quirks of the game. Thanks for the feedback guys.
Old March 7th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I was going to lean towards the simultaneous power ruling, but I can agree with "immediately" trumping here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 7th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Since hers is an "immediately" power, her power goes into effect before any non-immediate powers, which would include Phantom Strike.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
I think Spider-Woman's power would activate first, 'cause her power activates at the end of moving where Bronze Tiger activates before attacking.
to these.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 7th, 2016, 10:39 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Check of Cards

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST

Competitive Concerns
Does the design offer worrisome Order marker movement or efficiency? No.

Does the design offer superior Auto wounding? Phantom Strike is pretty nice. Not broken nice but nice.

Does the design cause the prevention of abilities (Blob, Polaris, Meteorite)? No.

Does the design move other figures? No.

Does the design boost other figures (outside of a narrowly defined set)? No.

Does the design have one or more excellent defensive powers? Counter Strike and Kung Fu work very nicely together. Kill him from range or with specials.

Does the design auto destroy or take control of other figures in a way that unbalances the design? No.

Does the design have any other concerns? Man, Kung Fu is a good power. I'd recommend a FAQ because I had to read it a couple times before I realized that it didn't just basically say "Yeah this guy rolls 4 skulls on attack and 5 shields on defense all the time". Still it's a good power so keep an eye on it. I could probably run a Mammoth style figuration to see what we're looking at comparatively.

Summary of Any Competitive Concerns/Suggestions for Changes: Just Kung Fu.

~Dysole, going for the gold
Old March 7th, 2016, 10:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I misread Kung-fu the same way. So, yeah, it's probably a good idea. Thanks, Dysole!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 7th, 2016, 10:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Check of Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

Does the design have any other concerns? Man, Kung Fu is a good power. I'd recommend a FAQ because I had to read it a couple times before I realized that it didn't just basically say "Yeah this guy rolls 4 skulls on attack and 5 shields on defense all the time". Still it's a good power so keep an eye on it. I could probably run a Mammoth style figuration to see what we're looking at comparatively.

~Dysole, going for the gold
YES...I've managed to create a descriptor...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 8th, 2016, 12:03 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Check of Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
YES...I've managed to create a descriptor...
You say that like its a good thing...

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library