Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old October 22nd, 2006, 12:49 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
CHI-TAG - Chicago Toy and Game Fair - 11/17-19

Just wanted to share the info for a convention I heard about today. I am goin got try and go and if anyone in the area is going it would be cool to meet up or something. Its only $5/day to get in, so its probably definately worth going just to look around. Supposedly there are some good board games there. Not sure about Heroscape, but since I play lots of other games, I will hopefully be there at least for one of the days.

Anyways, I am going to try and find a way to go even if its just for one day.

http://www.chitag.com/
Old October 22nd, 2006, 01:23 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
nether, your title says "10/17-19" it should be "11". Have fun.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 01:30 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thank ya sir.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 10:46 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
hey, this could be fun. i've never heard of ChiTaG before. i grew up in the Schaumburg / Hoffman Estates area so Nether, i will be your tour guide (PM on the way...)

and that convention center in Schaumburg is brand spankin' new. been wanting to get a good look at it.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 11:22 AM

jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker jdtenor knows what's in an order marker
I looked at the site it looks more like childrens games, radio disney?
I live close by so if it's not all children games i'll go.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 11:29 AM
Site Admin

I've been reading some impresssions on BGG, but you have to take most of their snooty comments with a grain of salt. For $5 it could be worth checking out for myself.

Rio Grande Games is going to be there, so...I will hopefully be there. They have a few games coming out this month that I want to check out. As well some older games that I want to check out.

Mayfair games was there the first year, but apparently they didn't like the convention and haven't returned for the other 2 years. They are based in Skokie, IL so I am not sure what it says about the convention that one of the best game companies, based in the same state doesn't attend. Lets just say that I don't have my expectations set really high.

I am going to email them and see if they will send me a list of the attending companies.

But like I said Rio Grande will be there, so I will try to go, even if its just to play some of their games.
Old October 22nd, 2006, 11:43 AM
Site Admin

Plus if Chi-Tag turns out to be a bust, it wouldn't be a total waste, because my girlfriends mother doesn't live too far away and it would be a good excuse to get a nice homecooked meal.

A couple of hours of Rio Grande Games (if they are the only company there worth looking at) and then a nice home cooked dinner seems like a good day to me.
Old October 24th, 2006, 12:01 PM

TyG17 has disabled reputation
I will see if i can get a group of friends to go up there its sounds like a good idea. Hasbro is listed on the exhibitor list so we can only hope that they will bring a heroscape exhibit.

Ty G
- There will never be another me...

Back from the dead...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events