Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old August 10th, 2009, 02:29 PM

albertic26 Woo who?
My new Army

Its a 600 point army and i would like some pointers on how to arrange it and make it better.

2x axegrinders
2x Repulsors
1x syvarris
1x isamu
1x krug
1x shades of bleakwood
1x me-bur-sa

Thanks for the help.

I want a Wave 4 re-print please.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Archiver, Troubleman23, Archkyrie11, MegaSilver
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My new Army

Unless your doing a themed army, I would just drop the shades and maybe the repulosors, and just get some more axe grinders.
I guess you could keep the repulsors but I always thought that they were good in groups of more than 2. However, I am not a experienced player with the repulsors.

And you do have syvarris as a heavy range unit, but you might want to get him some aid, his attack can be pretty low without HG.
Just my

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old August 10th, 2009, 02:45 PM

albertic26 Woo who?

thanks for the insight and the repulsors are better in groups. the only reason i think i added the repulsors and shades was because i havent used them.

I want a Wave 4 re-print please.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Archiver, Troubleman23, Archkyrie11, MegaSilver
Old August 10th, 2009, 03:03 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You have some good and interesting figures, but your figures don't really work well together. For example, if you want to use the dwarves, you should include Migol Ironwill as he bonds with them. If you want to use repulsors, you might want to use snipers and/or zetacron. What do you want the army to do? What figures do you have available and how many sets of the commons do you have? What do you enjoy playing?
Old August 10th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertic26 View Post
thanks for the insight and the repulsors are better in groups. the only reason i think i added the repulsors and shades was because i havent used them.
Nice to see you back at the site!

I'll help you out once I get the time.

EDIT: I don't think I will be able to help you now... Sorry...

MegaSilver

Last edited by MegaSilver; August 13th, 2009 at 10:25 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion