Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old August 9th, 2009, 11:35 PM

Zer0scaper is surprisingly tart
Re: What Makes a Unit "Bad"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobosock View Post
I'm of the opinion that there really isn't a bad heroscape figure. The point pricing system pretty much eliminates that. If a unit has lower stats, it's priced lower. Since you're usually limited to point values, it's not like a lower unit is going to take up too much space in your army.

Some figures are definitely more useful than others, and some are overpriced, etc., but with the right supporting figures and style of play, any figure could be effective.

NOTE: I'm just getting back into Heroscape again (I stopped playing for a year or so) so I will admit that I don't know as much about the new units. But based off what I've seen I still think there aren't any bad units.
I'm going to have to throw Shiori out there at you. I mostly agree with you, but I think she is the worst figure ever. I think she should be about 30 points.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles