Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 17th, 2015, 01:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Michelangelo - More testing

No prob. He was fun. Really wish I'd hit some more Cowabunga rolls in that second match to maybe take out Invisible Woman sooner and have a chance!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 7th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

These are from the one and only Aggressive Sock:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Michelangelo

Army Test 1
Map: Alkali Lake
Units:
Michelangelo, Star-Lord, Cap, Martian Manhunter I(960)
vs.
Wrecking Crew, Wizard(940)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Alkali Lake
Units:
Michelangelo, Robot, Ms. Marvel, Bane, Oracle(1030)
vs.
Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Jewel, Moon Knight(1030)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Overall Mikey is a lot of fun, and plays well. I'd say his cost is just about accurate, depending on how lucky you are with Cowabunga and Lock and Strike. In the first game, he had a decent Cowabunga towards the beginning, and his Lock and Strike came into play for a couple wounds. In the 2nd game he struggled a bit more, didn't get Cowabunga or Lock and Strike to work. He could easily be 160 and be just fine, nothing rang out to me as overpowering as is, and at times he struggled and fell a bit short, so coming down a little wouldn't hurt. Definitely fun to use and draftable as-is though when he has his good games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl
Thanks, I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 7th, 2016, 01:00 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks like his point range is about right. Do you feel good or do you want more testing?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 7th, 2016, 01:21 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I still haven't gotten any tests with bonders but since he's losing these tests, he's probably fine.

Quote:
Old January 8th, 2016, 06:37 PM

I did get one bonding test from twilkerson and he says he'll have it all typed up in the next few days.

Quote:
Old January 10th, 2016, 11:25 AM

Got these from Eraguy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraguy816
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Michelangelo

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse.
Units:
Army 1: Red Skull, Madame Hydra, Michelangelo, Bodyguards x2, Hydra Agents x3. = 800 points.

Army 2: X-23, Wolverine, Deadpool. = 785 points.
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl.
Units: Army 1: Michelangelo, Talia Al Ghul, Atom, Winter Solider, Kirigi, Hand Ninja x3.

Army 2: Batman (I), Robin (Jason Todd), Multiple Man x10, Commissioner Gordon, Jonah Hex,

Skrull Infiltrator, 5th Precinct Beat Cops x3.
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: The Balance on him is slightly off in my opinion. I think you should raise the Cowabunga's 20 sided die cost. From 14 to 15 or 16. and raise the points by 10. Or raise the points by 20 to 30. But I he is incredibly Draftable and very good.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He's fun and a good unit and I would draft him in a tournament for sure.

Quote:
Old January 10th, 2016, 11:25 AM

And these from twilkerson:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilkerson
Army Test 1
Map: Ravaged Road
Units: Starlord, X-23, Masahiro, Michelangelo VS Blue Beetle, Red Arrow, Green Arrow, Vixen, Cyborg

Starlord began the match by moving to an area optimized for “ragtag tactics”. Green arrow also advanced towards the center of the map shortly followed by Vixen. All the while, Masahiro and Michelangelo advanced and attacking Vixen and Green Arrow. Michelangelo gained extra turns with Cowabunga. Blue Beetle dropped and wounded Michelangelo. Green Arrow attempted to attack Michelangelo but instead took wounds from “lock and strike”. At the start of the next round, Masahiro nominated Green Arrow as the target. Masahiro and Michelangelo destroyed Green Arrow on their first turn. Cyborg advanced and destroyed Masahiro. Red Arrow attacks Michelangelo, leaving him with 1 life left. Michelangelo attacks back for 3 wounds. Cowabunga succeeded again! (No wounds on the second attack) Vixen wounded Michelangelo, destroying him. Star Lord used distracting fire on Blue Beetle, advancing X-23. Cyborg attacked X-23 and Starlord with his special. X-23 advanced and attacked Cyborg causing wounds. X-23 attacked and destroyed Blue Beetle. Vixen damaged X-23 for 2 wounds. X-23 took 3 wounds from Cyborg. Starlord destroyed Vixen. Red Arrow destroyed X-23 with “furious assault”. Starlord ran from Cyborg, shooting back and causing him wounds. Red Arrow wounds Starlord. Starlord destroys Red Arrow. Cyborg eventually destroyed Starlord.

Who won and how many wounds did they have? Cyborg won with 1 life remaining.

Army Test 2
Map: Grundy’s Grave.
Units: Hand Ninjas x2, Hush, Iron Patriot, and Michaelangelo VS Daredevil, Black Panther, Nick Fury, SHIELD Agents, and The Riddler.

Hush’s Obsessive Vendetta was placed on Black Panther. Nick Fury and the SHIELD Agents immediately dropped onto height advantage. Daredevil and Iron Patriot advanced to the center of the map. Nick Fury directed Daredevil to attack Iron Patriot for two wounds. Iron Patriot retaliated two wounds on Daredevil and motivated Hush to advance forward and attack Daredevil who evaded. Black Panther moved forward. Iron Patriot safely left engagement with Daredevil and flew adjacent to and destroyed a SHIELD Agent. Hush was then able to advance further and attack Daredevil who evaded. Iron Patriot attacked Daredevil for 1 wound. Hush was then motivated to move forward and attack the Riddler for no wounds. The Riddler activated Riddle Me this which succeeded. All order markers were removed from Iron Patriot. Daredevil failed an attack on Iron Patriot. Nick Fury directed Black Panther to leave engagement with Iron Patriot, taking one wound, and attack Hush for 6 wounds (Hush was destroyed). Riddle Me This failed and Riddler lost a turn. Daredevil evaded Iron Patriot’s attack and Black Panther blocked his second attack. Daredevil moved adjacent to Iron Patriot and missed an attack. Hand Ninja moved forward and allowed Michelangelo to move forward as well. Cowabunga succeeded allowing him to move adjacent to Nick Fury and attack for on wound. Black Panther failed an attack on Iron Patriot. Hand Ninja allowed Michelangelo to attack Nick Fury for one wound. The Hand Ninja advanced forward. Riddle Me This failed again. Iron Patriot attacked Black Panther without causing wounds. Black Panther counter attacked causing 1 wound on Iron Patriot. Hand Ninja allowed Michelangelo to attack Nick Fury for two wounds with a single success on Cowabunga. The Hand Ninja attacked Black Panther uselessly. Daredevil attacked and destroyed Iron Patriot. Michelangelo attacked and destroyed Nick Fury. The Hand Ninjas attacked Daredevil who evaded. In a new round Michelangelo attacked Daredevil who evaded again as the Hand Ninja advanced and attack the Riddler for 1 wound. Riddle Me This succeeded removing two order markers from Michelangelo. Black Panther attacks a Hand Ninja who defends. The Riddler also attacks and destroys a Hand Ninja. Michelangelo stealth leapt adjacent to Daredevil who evaded. Cowabunga succeeds and Michelangelo stealth leaps again and attacks Black Panther. Cowabunga succeeded again and he attacked Black Panther for 1 wound. The Hand Ninja attack Riddler for 2 wounds. Riddle Me This failed again. Michelangelo attacked and destroyed Black Panther. The Hand Ninja finish the turn by attacking and destroying the Riddler. Daredevil engages two Hand Ninja and destroyed one. Michelangelo stealth leapt to Daredevil who evaded his attack. Cowabunga succeeds, but no wounds result from the additional attack. The Hand Ninja attack the SHIELD Agents, destroying 1 of them. Daredevil fails an attack on Michelangelo. Michelangelo retaliates by destroying Daredevil and then stealth leaps and destroys the final SHIELD Agent.

Who won and how many wounds did they have? Michelangelo with 4 life and 4 Hand Ninja.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: In the first game, Michelangelo seemed fair and the points seemed perfectly balanced as the opponent won with only 1 wound marker remaining. In the second game, Michelangelo felt over powered as the Cowabunga ability had several consecutive successes allowing him to destroy both Nick Fury and Black Panther.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: This is a good setup for Michelangelo as he was stealth leaping and attacking all over the place and feeling thematic. However, the Cowabunga ability may require further nerfing. The multiple attacks weren’t as much of the issue as his ability to move in and out of engagement between the attacks. My opponent became very frustrated and seemed to stop having a good time when Michelangelo went on his hot streak. Lock and strike and Stealth Leap are very fitting to the character and make him fun to play.

Quote:
Old January 10th, 2016, 11:29 AM

It looks like Eraguy rolled for Cowabunga more than once per turn. Otherwise, I think Mike's good. Sometimes he rolls well and sometimes he doesn't.

I propose we move Mikey to Final Editing (again).

Quote:
Old January 10th, 2016, 02:53 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Michelangelo - VOTE for Final Editing

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 10th, 2016, 02:54 PM

yea

Old January 10th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work here quozl!
Looking forward to those Heroclix figures.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 10th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library