Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 4th, 2022, 05:36 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Namor (A+X) (Public Playtesting)

C3G PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Namor

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Namor(280), Doctor Strange(320), Black Panther(210), Professor X(190) (1000)
vs.
Black Canary(220), Green Arrow(210), Hawkwoman(260), Wonder Woman(310) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Namor(280), Professor X(220), Beast(200), Gorgon(300) (1000)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Moon Knight(150), Cap(220), Ronin(180) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Definitely fun with the Illuminati and Mutants. He can amass a lot of Imperius Rex rolls if the damage is spread among his team, but the roll requirement and being adjacent to them prior to that roll to inflict the wound, helps keep it in check. The bonus turn at the cost of an OM feels like a reasonable tradeoff. With Professor X in Illuminati, since Prof. X now requires an initiative win, it feels less punishing taking the X off him on a loss which is nice. One fun combo was with Black Panther, as I think the placement of Imperius Rex counts as the enemy figure moving into engagement with him based on our definition of placed = moved, so you'd get the roll for Fending Daggers as well, which is nice. Overall solid design. I think points are reasonable, with maybe a Defense drop by 1 if he's feeling strong. If we did that, I'd say allow the water to add to his Defense too, as then he has more of a reason to place himself on water and drag opponents to it with Imperius Rex. I had a couple opportunities to do that, but the +1 Attack didn't feel worth placing himself at a disadvantage when he could just stay at height and get the same bonus.
Old October 5th, 2022, 10:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks Ark! Yeah, I like that change. I’ll make it.
Old October 16th, 2022, 08:43 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Namor II

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: 1000 pts – Namor 280, Dr Strange 320, Black Panther 210, Professor X 190 VS 1000 pts – Original Guardians of the Galaxy
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sewer Labyrinth
Units: [B]900 pts - Namor, Rick Jones, Moon Knight 170, Wasp 160, Black Panther 210/B] VS 900 pts - Donald Ferguson, Nebula, Lady Deathstrike, Bloodshot.
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: 280 feels right for the design. Namor's teams did go 0-2, but partly due to poor defensive rolls. Namor's 5 defense should do better than what I rolled with him. The power set is solid. Game 2's team was not one I would typically use, I asked the LD what he wanted to see and he asked for a low cost Avengers team to take advantage of Imperious Rex. In hindsight I should have kept him in the back and bring him forward once some of his teammates have taken a few hits. I think I personally would use him more in an Outcast build with Magneto and Destiny or in an Illuminati team over a straight up Avengers team. In both my games Namor didn't stick around too long, but it was enough for me to see his value. Really good design. Only tweak I'd suggest would be a possible boost to his d20 roll if he's in water, maybe add 2 to his roll if he's on a water tile?
Old October 17th, 2022, 01:24 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks Eric, especially for the game with cheaper figures!

I worry about tying him to water a little too much, with the +1A/+1D already there. I’m worried that he fell so much faster with the drop in defense, but it sounds like unlucky defensive rolls were part of that.

I need to link the playtests, but honestly I’d be okay moving ahead as-is if nobody has any objections!
Old October 17th, 2022, 01:31 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

pre-yea
Old October 19th, 2022, 05:36 PM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of Namor (A+X) (VOTE for Final Editing)

Let's Edit with a certain level of Finality
Old October 19th, 2022, 05:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 19th, 2022, 09:03 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea
Old October 20th, 2022, 06:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old October 20th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old October 20th, 2022, 10:35 AM
Just A Head

Re: The Book of Namor (A+X) (Final Editing)

This passes.

Mini pics that match the planned comic art have been a struggle (chase figure), so we may have to switch tacks there.

Multiple people have felt confused about Imperius Rex - I’m at a bit of a loss for how to word it better, but I’m open to suggestions.
Old October 20th, 2022, 11:07 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Namor (A+X) (Final Editing)

”IMPERIUS REX!”
Instead of moving normally with Namor, you may choose up to 1 figure engaged with him and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, move Namor up to 2 spaces. Then place any chosen figure adjacent to Namor and inflict a wound on it. Figures moved with "Imperius Rex!" will not take leaving engagement attacks. After using “Imperius Rex!”, you may use it X additional times, where X is the number of Unique Heroes in your army that are either destroyed or have at least 1 wound.

Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library