Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 24th, 2006, 08:18 PM

auralerogeny is surprisingly tart
I got a spinner...I really really like it. And your site is VERY cool, I was checking everything out when I found the avatars, which were way cooler than the crappy one I had. Thanks Gary! I bookmarked your site as well!

Click to see more...
Old October 24th, 2006, 08:47 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
I don't know why I haven't check it out before, but your site looks great.

I LOVE the modular map section!

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:09 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz1597
I LOVE the modular map section!
thanks Jaz1597. the modular map section is on a slight pause while i work on my XML/SVG project for storing battlefields/scenarios. plus, this project will help out the Modular Maps in several ways. one will be an auto-point calculator based on my rules for determining points for a modular map (or any map for that matter).

Also, i've just added the "Crest of the Valkyrie" (Flagbearers) to the tables thanks to Riggler's thread.
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:22 PM

Startoker has disabled reputation
Hi Gary,
Love your site, especially the tables which I utilize often. When we play we usually have five (5) or six (6) players. What I would really like to see is a nice six player map where we could finish a game in about 4-5 hours. Ive got lots to work with. Entire collection of figures including all exclusives, about 10 MS, 2 VC, 6 RTTFF, 6 COTA, 2 TT. If you do any projects along these lines please let me know. There just aren't a lot of 6 player boards out there. Thanks in advance for your time and efforts. Keep on 'Scapin, you're a great asset to the HS community.
Regards,
Startoker
Old October 25th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
thanks for the high praise Startoker.

once i get a bigger collection of modular maps i will create some senarios that use them. (i'm not real thrilled with the last two modules i made and will probably rework or remove them.)

also with a nice big collection of modules to work with someone could say "ok, i've got these expansions and x number of masters. my buddy also has some terrain. if i build these modules and he builds this other module and brings it with him, we can arrange them into a pretty big map for all 6 players."
Old November 2nd, 2006, 04:11 PM
Spin Master

castle is done. yeah!
click here --> The West Barbican of Idona Castle

again i'll mention that if you're using FireFox (or Opera) browser then just click on the above link. otherwise you will need to install an SVG Viewer plug-in (look a few posts back in this thread).
Old November 2nd, 2006, 06:57 PM

theats has disabled reputation
cool

Theophilus.
Old November 2nd, 2006, 07:21 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I hadn't let you know that I borrowed your Dund rotating image for the NGS game - hope it's OK to steal your bandwidth!

Let me know if you'd rather I upped it to my space...
Old November 2nd, 2006, 08:53 PM
Spin Master

no problem reaper. a direct link on Dund shouldn't slow me down any.
Old November 8th, 2006, 12:14 AM
Spin Master

still chugging along with putting HS maps into XML/SVG. finished entering the graphics for master scenarios from the master set.

Table of the Giants: Clashing Fronts
The Forsaken Waters: Winter Holdout
Durgeth Swamps: Under Tempest's Cover
Trollsford Swamps: A Desperate Rescue Attempt
Trollsford Swamps: A Toxic Mist
Mingol's Tomb: Mimring's Fortress (Catacombs)
Mingol's Tomb: Mimring's Fortress
Mingol's Tomb: To Take Barrenspur (Catacombs)
Mingol's Tomb: To Take Barrenspur
Old December 5th, 2006, 07:56 PM
Spin Master

wave 6 stats are up on my site now. yippee.

http://heroscape.glasq.com
Old December 5th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
We are now at 200 figures! That's amazing! And to think that there was a time I was happy with 30. :P

And props to you Gary. I love your site and use it regularly.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion