Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old March 23rd, 2009, 08:50 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Question about height

I searched for this but came up dry (of course, I know someone is going to find it) so I've got a question. A Marden Hound is Large 4, and a Krav agent is medium 4. An agent can't get over a 4 tiles piled up, but could a Hound, being larger? I mean, it's kinda weird if they both can't, if the hound is large, it should be able to get over something a medium 4 fig can't.

Edit: I just realized I put this in the wrong place.
Old March 23rd, 2009, 08:58 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Question about height

No, the large designation is often used for double-spaced figures, whereas, the medium designation is used for single-spaced figures. The only exception I can think of is Deathwalker 9000. He is large and single-spaced. The designation is also used for determining which units can climb ladders and such.
Old March 23rd, 2009, 09:02 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yep. Size has no impact on climbing/falling/etcetera.

It's only real use is when special powers and special attacks refer to size.
Old March 23rd, 2009, 09:08 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post

So, neither could climb the 4 tiles?
Old March 23rd, 2009, 09:10 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:

Right, unless they (Marrden Hounds) have some sort of "Climb X3" or something like that. I don't own them and can't remember the stats.
Old March 23rd, 2009, 09:12 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Right, unless they (Marrden Hounds) have some sort of "Climb X3" or something like that. I don't own them and can't remember the stats.
I don't think they have Climb X anything.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old March 23rd, 2009, 09:50 PM

Nathify is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't think they have Climb X anything.
I have them,

Life 1
move 1
range 1
attack 3
defense 4

Marro Plague
At the end of each turn with the Marrden Hounds you must roll the twenty sided die for all figures that you control adjacent to the Marrden Hounds. If you roll a 16 or higher that figure recieves 1 wound. Soulbourgs and Wulsinu (What they are) are not affected by this marro plague.

Wild Pack Movement
Before moving, roll the 20 sided die. If you a 1-3 add 1 to the move value of this card. If you roll a 4-6 add 3 to the move value of this card. If you roll a 7-20 add 7 to the move value of this card.

No thanks required...

(Though I wouldn't say no to some rep. )

Things in life dissapoint you. Even heroscape...when you notice how light your wallet is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion