Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old November 16th, 2022, 07:41 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape: Age of Annihilation is here! Back it on Hasla

Sure seems like a lot of work to just shelve, but i guess thats business.

Old November 16th, 2022, 07:51 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Hasbro Heroscape is Annihilated: Heroscapers Lives On!
What he said.

I am active on this site and due to the creativity and passion of the members of this site I continued to stay active, be inspired, try to contribute, and be creative in my own right. I have a 3D printer on the way and will be creating even more Scape. My sons and I have a significant collection of tabletop miniatures games, but it is Heroscape that still brings the most fun and joy to us. Thank you to all within this community that keep Heroscape alive and keep Heroscapers a site I truly enjoy going to time and again.

Last edited by gatormustang; November 16th, 2022 at 08:07 PM.
Old November 16th, 2022, 10:54 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Thank you so much @Dad_Scaper @encarmine @Craig Van Ness @Scytale @skyknight @dok @superfrog @Xorlof

The designs for this new edition were incredible, and I am so thankful for all the effort you put into bringing HeroScape back. We are so appreciative for all the long hours and extra hours after full work days at your other jobs you all put in. Hoping something comes of the re-launch after all, but regardless I wanted to express my deepest gratitude to all of you
Yep, I have to agree. I am very disappointed that the campaign didn't work out, and that I couldn't afford to help, but man you guys did an awesome job. I was really diggin' some of those factions.

Thank y'all for all the hard work!
-
-

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old November 17th, 2022, 04:16 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very disappointed it ended this way. I have a fair number of criticisms of the way the campaign was handled, but I suppose it's moot at this point. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to give us a glimpse of new HeroScape, and I'm sorry you have to watch your efforts be put back on a shelf indefinitely.
Old November 17th, 2022, 10:24 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Thank you so much @Dad_Scaper @encarmine @Craig Van Ness @Scytale @skyknight @dok @superfrog @Xorlof

The designs for this new edition were incredible, and I am so thankful for all the effort you put into bringing HeroScape back. We are so appreciative for all the long hours and extra hours after full work days at your other jobs you all put in. Hoping something comes of the re-launch after all, but regardless I wanted to express my deepest gratitude to all of you
Totally agree with this! The AoA info releases coincided with my training for a half marathon and getting to see all the new HeroScape conceptual art and lore after each early morning run was the highlight of each day. As in Hasbro's final statement, it must've been difficult to keep their involvement under wraps for so long and I appreciate the hard work and emotional investment in AoA.
Old November 18th, 2022, 11:32 AM

Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker Swarm knows what's in an order marker

@Dad_Scaper @encarmine @Craig Van Ness @Scytale @skyknight @dok @superfrog @Xorlof

Can we get a card for the Zeppelin? I was really excited to see it
Old November 18th, 2022, 11:41 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarm View Post
@Dad_Scaper @encarmine @Craig Van Ness @Scytale @skyknight @dok @superfrog @Xorlof

I think this is inappropriate. We were lucky to get any card previews.

I don't expect them to reveal anything else to us. Why should they?

However, I am also of the belief that any enjoyment of AoA content should be a personal, at home effort. As in, not a community effort.

That said, I've been wrong left and right about this and my opinions are not very popular.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; November 18th, 2022 at 12:04 PM. Reason: ruffling feathers
Old November 18th, 2022, 12:04 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's not inappropriate to ask for something. Chill out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 18th, 2022, 12:05 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarm View Post

Sorry, the designs are the property of Avalon Hill/Hasbro. We on the War Council have no right to reveal them (and could get in legal trouble if we do).
Old November 18th, 2022, 12:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
We were lucky to get any card previews.
I mean... I was guaranteed to not back if I wasn't able to see the quality of the actual gameplay we were getting. Like with any product I purchase (Especially expensive ones), I want to know what's in the box to make sure its worth my time and money
Old November 18th, 2022, 12:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I think this is inappropriate. We were lucky to get any card previews.

I don't expect them to reveal anything else to us. Why should they?

However, I am also of the belief that any enjoyment of AoA content should be a personal, at home effort. As in, not a community effort.

That said, I've been wrong left and right about this and my opinions are not very popular.
If we get any other cards it will come from Avalon Hill staff, either directly or indirectly. The War Council cannot and will not give us any cards. So I think these requests are fine, as long as they're directed to Avalon Hill. Seeing as Avalon Hill doesn't read this forum, that makes them kind of a waste of time. Harmless, but a waste of time.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 18th, 2022, 12:08 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Like I said, my opinions are not popular.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; November 18th, 2022 at 12:09 PM. Reason: ruffle more feathers... oh i mean CHILL

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion