Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 2nd, 2022, 02:38 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Firelord - Vote for On Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Man this dude's autowound power really craps all over poor Gigan's, really feeling the respect.

Also I think at the moment he can hit does in full cover vehicles, which is pretty nasty, but that's something I'm probably going to work on on the VDO end.

Will say the Cosmic Heat power seems hella good and there hasn't been a ton of testing here, so that seems concerning to me. Like it has no requirements for needing to fly (or to move at all) so like the bare minimum is 2 unblockables against whoever is next to you with no risk. Which is a ton better than a lot of people can do.

So:
Abstain
Not sure really how to respond. Went 4-4 in testing, yes only 2 tests with the new version of Cosmic heat but still was 1-1. Was bumped up because he generally was considered weak and not worth his 400 points at 1 unblockable. And everyone said they would never draft over Silver Surfer. I'm open to suggestions.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 02:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He also has 6 Life less than Gigan.

Gigan is 200 points more, sure. But Human Torch is 175 points less and only 3 Life less than Firelord, and hits for two wounds much more reliably (on 2+). Human Torch needs to take the swipes to do it, of course.

Feels like the trade offs are represented between each card?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 2nd, 2022, 02:57 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Firelord takes LEAs as well
Old September 2nd, 2022, 03:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I think what he was saying is that Firelord can make a normal move of 0 and get two unblockable's vs. anyone (without lava resistance) he's engaged with. Which gives 1 range units a hard hill to climb should they be the only units left in play. He is a 400 point unit, so being tough to take out should be a thing.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I think what he was saying is that Firelord can make a normal move of 0 and get two unblockable's vs. anyone (without lava resistance) he's engaged with. Which gives 1 range units a hard hill to climb should they be the only units left in play. He is a 400 point unit, so being tough to take out should be a thing.
If someone wants to come up with a "must move one space" clause, I'd be fine with that. Or change the wording on it?
Old September 2nd, 2022, 03:28 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
After Firelord moves one or more spaces normally, you may choose up to 3 figures Firelord passed over or was adjacent to at any point during this turn that do not have the Lava Resistant special power. Roll 2 unblockable attack dice against each chosen figure.
Or you could cut the adjacent thing and let it JUST be passed over. FWIW, I had the same thought as SW but thought he was tested more with the 2 unblockables, didn't realize it was just two games.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 03:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The stand there adjacent part probably worked better when he was just doing one unblockable, yeah.

We do have until the end of this month before release if folks wanted to try to do a little more testing? I'm out of testing commission, so not something I'm going to insist on, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 2nd, 2022, 03:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
He also has 6 Life less than Gigan.

Gigan is 200 points more, sure. But Human Torch is 175 points less and only 3 Life less than Firelord, and hits for two wounds much more reliably (on 2+). Human Torch needs to take the swipes to do it, of course.

Feels like the trade offs are represented between each card?
The Gigan thing was more a joke then meaning to be a direct comparison.

I should have separated that out more. I made a joke about him compared to Gigan and then, regardless of any comparisons to Gigan, I think the autowound thing is a bit much.

Also like just saying it seems kinda strong to me but I haven't been paying super close attention, I didnt nay it or anything. Not saying something has to change.

--

If we did want to change it a bit, I'd probably do like:

After Firelord moves normally, you may choose up to 3 figures Firelord passed over or was adjacent to at any point during this turn that do not have the Lava Resistant special power. For each chosen figure, roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure, or 2 dice against that figure if he passed over it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 2nd, 2022, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post

If we did want to change it a bit, I'd probably do like:

After Firelord moves normally, you may choose up to 3 figures Firelord passed over or was adjacent to at any point during this turn that do not have the Lava Resistant special power. For each chosen figure, roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure, or 2 dice against that figure if he passed over it.
I'd rather have it be right and get a yea, than an abstain that you would really rather say no to. I'd be happy to run 2 more tests this weekend with those changes.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 04:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like that suggestion SG-1. He can just stand there and throw 1 unblockable at you, or risk a LEA to throw 2 (plus maybe up to 4 more if you have the targets in range).
Old September 2nd, 2022, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I like that suggestion SG-1. He can just stand there and throw 1 unblockable at you, or risk a LEA to throw 2 (plus maybe up to 4 more if you have the targets in range).
Ok I'll run 2 more tests this weekend. Anything anyone feels it needs to be tested with or against?
Old September 2nd, 2022, 04:41 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Looks like I overlooked the adjacent aspect of the power, and treated it as if he had to pass over them. There were definitely times he could have just stayed still, or gotten people that he ended adjacent to but couldn't quite fly over, that I didn't take advantage of due to not realizing that aspect of the power.

I'd suggest making it just pass over, or SW's suggestion, in that case.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library