Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 4th, 2019, 01:27 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Eternal Warrior (Public Playtesting)

I think he's looking solid at 230. He's got 2 wins and losses under his belt at the specific layout we've got in the SP, with available stats on some of the tweaks we tried in other tests. He's reliable to give an OM when needed it seems, but he's by no means demanding of them. I think the four life seems to play nicely when it comes to resurrection speed and tactical choices with his interpose.

So, I will propose we move to Final Editing.
Old October 4th, 2019, 01:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Eternal Warrior (Vote for Final Editing)

yea

I'll have mod tutorials and whatnot by Sunday. Guess I'll do the card too if nobody else has laid claim to it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old October 4th, 2019, 04:11 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I’ve got the card ready.

Yea
Old October 4th, 2019, 05:58 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea

Some minor edits.
Quote:
BATTLE THROUGH THE DEADSIDE
When Eternal Warrior is destroyed, begin your next turn with a total of 4 Wound Markers on this card. While GiladEternal Warrior is destroyed, whenever you reveal an order marker on a card you control, you may roll 1a combat die. If you roll a skull or a blank, remove one Wound Marker from Eternal Warrior's card. After removing the last Wound Marker from this card, you may place Eternal Warrior on an empty space adjacent to any figure you control.
For pasteability:
Quote:
BATTLE THROUGH THE DEADSIDE
When Eternal Warrior is destroyed, begin your next turn with a total of 4 Wound Markers on this card. While Eternal Warrior is destroyed, whenever you reveal an order marker on a card you control, you may roll a combat die. If you roll a skull or a blank, remove one Wound Marker from Eternal Warrior's card. After removing the last Wound Marker from this card, place Eternal Warrior on an empty space adjacent to any figure you control.
Old October 5th, 2019, 10:41 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Needing two more votes here to move forward. Updated with Karat's tweak. Don't think we landed anywhere specifically on Deadside vs Afterlife. Any strong opinions in either direction?
Old October 5th, 2019, 10:47 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Afterlife makes it more reusable I suppose and also makes it clearer to non-Valiant fans what is happening. I feel like Deadside has a nicer ring to it though, for some reason.
Old October 5th, 2019, 11:11 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Afterlife makes it more reusable I suppose and also makes it clearer to non-Valiant fans what is happening. I feel like Deadside has a nicer ring to it though, for some reason.
"Afterlife " is more reusable without the need for tweaking, but "Deadside" makes it sound like an Epic event.
Old October 5th, 2019, 11:57 AM
Book Wyrm

I'll especially ping @Tornado for this question of Afterlife vs Deadside. You mentioned interest in reusing. I suppose the main thing is that if I go Deadside, you could theoretically do the whole mini game thing in an afterlife version of it.
Old October 5th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not sure when or if I will ever get to Jebediah. I can work with whatever you choose.
Old October 6th, 2019, 11:27 AM
Book Wyrm

Just over two hours left here and would still like to get two more votes for editing. I'm thinking of sticking with Deadside for keeping the thematic element there.

Pinging a few who have been involved along the way per Karat's recommendation. No clue how much you guys have been able to check results, but looking to move this guy along.

@japes ; @johnny139 ; @Tornado ; @Lazy Orang ;

Last edited by LordVenoc; October 6th, 2019 at 11:55 AM.
Old October 6th, 2019, 11:34 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Maybe ping some of those who have commented here most to try and garner a couple more votes.
Old October 6th, 2019, 11:36 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

If no one else hits it, I can catch up on results and vote in an hour or so. Making breakfast first.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library