Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old March 16th, 2015, 03:53 PM

jojo204 is surprisingly tart
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Thanks guys just wanted to clarify since it came up yesterday. One 4th mass was engaged to an Tagawa Samuai archers. He was making sure that the engaged one didnt have to attack first since he had a chance to counter strike it and get it off the board.
Old March 16th, 2015, 05:13 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

You can attack with squad figures in any order you like.
Old March 22nd, 2015, 01:44 PM

Another quick question

If you had an all valiant army to start with the 4th mass. But then kill of everything else but the 4th mass, do they still get the defense bonus if they are the only ones left in play

Thanks
Old March 22nd, 2015, 02:17 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Yep, your army is still all valiant so they get the bonus.
Old March 22nd, 2015, 02:17 PM

Wait I think I answered my own question. LOL If I started with an all 4th mass army to begin with I would get the bonus. Right? So it wouldn't matter how may are left nearing the end anyways

Thanks jojo204. Your welcome jojo204
Old March 22nd, 2015, 04:24 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

But if you Mindshackle/Stab in the Back a unit onto your team, you lose the bonus, right? I recently had a game where I kept ruining the Sacred Band's bonus by getting new guys that way.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old March 22nd, 2015, 04:29 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Yes, that would be the case.

Of course now you have me wondering what unit has the mind shackle ability and is disciplined.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old March 22nd, 2015, 04:32 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post

Of course now you have me wondering what unit has the mind shackle ability and is disciplined.
Ne-Gok-Sa in a Parmenio army.
Old March 22nd, 2015, 04:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Talking Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:

A Ne-Gok-Sa or a Kee-Mo-Shi who has been given the disciplined personality from Parmenio.

You can also screw up armies with Lycanthropy from the Werewolf Lord... To disasterous effects.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 22nd, 2015, 05:20 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

A Ne-Gok-Sa or a Kee-Mo-Shi who has been given the disciplined personality from Parmenio.

You can also screw up armies with Lycanthropy from the Werewolf Lord... To disasterous effects.
Like turning Gilbert in a Valiant army, or Parmineo in a disciplined army. Or messing with the elf wizards!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old March 22nd, 2015, 06:08 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Ah of course; silly me.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; March 22nd, 2015 at 06:09 PM. Reason: NGS still would not bond with the SBs
Old March 22nd, 2015, 06:15 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

It would be a strange army to say the least, but still possible I guess. Perhaps some big multi-thousand part army with Romans and Greeks in the same army and all the warlords you could think of?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's