Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 11th, 2010, 02:52 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 99 cent Sentinel Proxies - Limited Time Only

My local BK seems to run out of Iron Man toys every other day.

It's like they are rationing them out to stretch the supply.

KEEP YOUR STINKING INDIANA JONES TOYS!!! I WANT IRON MAN !!
Old May 11th, 2010, 03:00 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I just got four of them and I think they're just .99 period. I didn't get any food and still paid .99 for them. Once again great find and thank you for posting.
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:05 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No Problem at all. I'm glad someone else is getting use out them as well.

Please feel free to post pics of them converted, or in action.
Old May 11th, 2010, 09:33 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
No Problem at all. I'm glad someone else is getting use out them as well.

Please feel free to post pics of them converted, or in action.
Will do after I get them based. Probably next month before a repaint, don't have the paints for sentinals right now so I know what I'm getting next payday
Old May 12th, 2010, 09:46 AM

The image quality isn't the best, but you get the idea where I'm going with it.

Old May 12th, 2010, 10:37 AM

gogo Woo who?

that looks bad ass!!! great job adam.i know we will be facing them soon.got to see if i can find any.checked down the south end.sold out.
Old May 12th, 2010, 11:16 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

If anyone has a busted up sentinle. I could make a mold of the head. I am not. gona rip the head of of mine to make a mold though. The plastic would probably run 1 buck.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old May 12th, 2010, 11:40 AM

Thanks GoGo!!

Felindar, I guess great minds think alike.

I scratch built the one on the left, but I'm making a mold of the one on the right.
Old May 12th, 2010, 11:58 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Cool I use the solid rubber stuff. I guess I don't have the paitience for the paint on multiple layers stuff.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old May 12th, 2010, 03:21 PM

I prefer to make 2 piece RTV molds, but I don't have any supplies for that on hand.

There was a supply of Latex Rubber a 10 minute drive away. it's also a lot cheaper for small runs like this.
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:01 PM
The Closer

That paint is looking pretty good adam, but what paints are useing for it?
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:50 PM

Thanks,

I'm using Navy, Plum, Flesh Tone, and Black Craft Store Brand Acrylic Paints, the ones that come in the 2oz bottles for about $1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations