Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old May 3rd, 2009, 12:04 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: I miss 'Scapetalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Shameless plug much?

Look cool, though!
Oh you haven't begun to see shameless. This was just a little preview I thought I'd throw out to help explain why I've been lacking in appearance here on the site. Once this sucker is available for sale, I'll be pimping it all over the place. But that's for both our benefits. Seriously though, heroscapers are going to love Summoner Wars.
This is a true statement. SW is really a card game with a miniature game appeal. Flat out fun and fast to play.
I'll second that! I got to play an early prototype with Truth a couple of years ago. Though it's got aspects of a card game (deck and hand management) the table play is more like a tactical miniatures game (movement, range, etc.). I think 'Scapers are really going to love it!
Old May 3rd, 2009, 12:17 PM

Utgars_General is surprisingly tart
Re: I miss 'Scapetalk (... and Truth reveals Summoner Wars!)

How many charecters come in each starter? Sounds like a good game Truth! One of your card themes should be alien (marro-ish) guys, or squid aliens.

Since we know of Wave 9, it must be a new large expansion set. Or, maybe it is a starter set/master set that is full of vipers and is made mostly of water hexes, with aquatic marro (check signature) to fight them and soulborg mercenarys, or even Raptorians! I can only wait to see this 'secret' WotC heroscape releace.

Please, Truth, do not let me know until it is time. Do not tell me. Do.... not.... tell.... me....

My Customs Last Updated: June 9th, 2011
-Now with space-and-time saving organization, and 'Nids!
Old May 3rd, 2009, 12:26 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utgars_General View Post
Do not tell me. Do.... not.... tell.... me....
Subliminal message much? I want to tell you everything.
Old May 3rd, 2009, 12:54 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: I miss 'Scapetalk

The game sounds good truth. I'm interested already.

I'll have to pick it up when it comes out.

Good luck getting it going.

If you don't mind could you share with us (or the ones that don't know) how long you've been working on this for. Like is this something that you came up with quite some time ago as a hobby and are now getting a chance to share it with a larger amount of people?
Old May 3rd, 2009, 12:56 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Since you are gunning for a booth at GenCon I am going to assume that it won't be as limited as SmallBox games...whcih is a good thing caused I missed out on a few of those due to the short production runs
Old May 3rd, 2009, 01:05 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It will be national release. I'll have 5,000 of each set on hand at launch.

I've been working on this game on and off for around 2-3 years. This is the game I've worked on when I don't have other game work. Now I'm juggling it with other game work because it is so close to done and I want to get it out. I've got about 4 waves worth of releases designed and in playtesting. that's four packs per wave , 2 of them new factions, and two of them reinforcements.
Old May 3rd, 2009, 01:12 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
It will be national release. I'll have 5,000 of each set on hand at launch.

I've been working on this game on and off for around 2-3 years. This is the game I've worked on when I don't have other game work. Now I'm juggling it with other game work because it is so close to done and I want to get it out. I've got about 4 waves worth of releases designed and in playtesting. that's four packs per wave , 2 of them new factions, and two of them reinforcements.

Put me down for one of each. Now you only have 4999 of each set to go.
Old May 3rd, 2009, 01:20 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

"A card game, with a fantasy theme, with HeroScape like mechanics, and designed by Truth, the sum of the angles on that rectangle are too monstrous to fathom." ~ Adam West as Batman (with a twist) lol, that line is hilarious to me.
Old May 3rd, 2009, 02:42 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm anticipating even more now.

On a distribution note, who do you plan on sending sets to? Hobby Game shops, like Games by James? Big 5? LFGS?
Old May 3rd, 2009, 02:52 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
I'm anticipating even more now.

On a distribution note, who do you plan on sending sets to? Hobby Game shops, like Games by James? Big 5? LFGS?
I'll hook up with a distributor that will take care of distributing it to hobby shops.
Old May 3rd, 2009, 02:56 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Excellent. This is good. Hopefully my close one will still have some in stock when I next go.
EDIT: By that, I mean after the sets are released.
Old May 4th, 2009, 04:31 PM

mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Put me down for one of each. Now you only have 4999 of each set to go.
Me too. Now you only have 4998 of each set to go.

Since you've been working on it for 2-3 years it must have been really hard not the "spill the beans" sooner.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online