Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 16th, 2008, 05:53 PM

gundamking18 has disabled reputation
Is this scare a ploy to get us to buy.

For about a month now the only HS merchandise ive been missing is wave 3 thinking maybe it will show up in stores and i can save myself a little on online shipping, but with the heroscape might be gone scare I said forget it and bought it online minutes ago. So my question is do you think these rumors are stirred up to get more sales it worked for me but maybe im just weak minded.

Im not a lover.
Im not a fighter.
Im a gamer.
Old January 16th, 2008, 06:13 PM

tt612hs has disabled reputation
I believe the only reason they don't have wave three in stores is becouse of the many wave 5 and 6 still on the shelfs that they think heroscape is not selling
Old January 16th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The rumors start flying after a long hiatus from any new HS stuff. It happens every time there is a delay. The rumors will slow up or cease altogether the closer we get to a release date and start back up again a few months after the newness of the release wears off.

The lack of waves on shelves stems from many different issues like shipping logistics, customs, purchasing/buying trends and holidays. HS is a strong product...keep the faith.

Newb.
Old January 16th, 2008, 08:28 PM

Hex Sinister Woo who?
I have been collecting Scape for 16 months now. I finally found wave 3 on a shelf in Fred Meyers last weekend. They had exactly three boosters and that's ALL they had left, boosterwise (and I bought it). You just have to keep up the hunt. The irony is that isn't what I went looking for, or expecting.

"Grimnak the Orc is doing something kinda pleasant to my arm." - Sgt. Drake

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion