Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 14th, 2010, 04:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Rocket Launching Platform

You're awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 12th, 2010, 01:11 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I really like this map. It makes me want to create some more 3 way maps. Good job here quozl.
Old December 12th, 2010, 01:19 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I think I'll nominate this for the Warzones of Valhalla. However, has this been tested? Are dragons/fliers overpowered on top of the platform?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 12th, 2010, 01:33 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
I think I'll nominate this for the Warzones of Valhalla. However, has this been tested? Are dragons/fliers overpowered on top of the platform?
It looks like Protectors, dragons and other ranged figures that could be carried onto the platform will make this map unbalanced.

Old December 12th, 2010, 01:37 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEsenwienIV View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
It looks like Protectors, dragons and other ranged figures that could be carried onto the platform will make this map unbalanced.
Possibly. But there's no battlements, making LOS a little harder, and if units can get under the platform, they're pretty much safe.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old December 12th, 2010, 02:20 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This would not be good as a Warzones of Valhalla map at all. Non-flying melee would be horrible on this map.

Quote:
Old December 12th, 2010, 03:06 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe the WoV have a section in which you can discuss potential candidates and if they don't, you could create one.
Old July 26th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Played a great game on this map the other day. It was me with all 3 event hero's vs 2 friends of mine. I had close to twice their points but alas 3 order markers vs their 6 and I was doomed. Was a blast rolling for erase for existence like 10 times each round. If my d20 wasn't so cold it would have been closer match.

C3G team building links.
Old July 26th, 2011, 12:24 PM

Sounds awesome! From playing a few 2 vs. 1 games, I give each of the 2 players 1/3 of the points that the 3rd player has. So it would be 500 points + 500 points vs. 1500 points. That seems to balance out the order markers pretty well.

Quote:
Old July 26th, 2011, 12:50 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Boy I sure hope this Red-Eyed Jedi fella sticks around! I like him!

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old May 22nd, 2022, 01:23 PM

Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Book of Rocket Launching Platform Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Download PDF

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, Marvel Master Set, and Fortress of the Archkyrie™ sets x2

MAP Bio - The rocket is ready to launch! Three roads lead to this launching platform, where heroes and villains clash as they try to help or hinder this rocket launching. For two or three players.

GLYPHS USED:
  • None
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • None
SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
  • None

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • Initial playtest:
  • Second Playtest:
  • Third Playtest:
  • Fourth Playtest:
  • Art by:
Old May 23rd, 2022, 12:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Updated.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library