Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 29th, 2016, 09:28 PM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker
Looking for complete 3CG 'square' army cards

Hi folks,

It's been over a year since I've 'scaped; I've just migrated all my figures and hoping to play again soon.

Previously, I found a thread that had all of the 3CG figures in a regular 'square' format, as I find these easier to put into a CCG folder. Unfortunately I can't seem to find them. Are these still somewhere on the site? It looks like a bunch of figures have been updated, so I reckon it will be easier to just reprint the whole lot and replace them (and find out whether some random Heroclix figures I have lying around are now part of 3CG).

Thanks.
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:35 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Looking for complete 3CG 'square' army cards

While we're at it, I was looking at the same thing for the Glyphs. I use the normal Heroscape sized cards for Heroes, but I like using the squares for glyphs.
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Try these. They're a few months out of date so they're missing a few units, but they should be what you're looking for.
Old December 29th, 2016, 09:38 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Posted the wrong link at first, but I fixed it.
Old December 30th, 2016, 01:46 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

Thanks, that's perfect. It even has separated the ones that have been updated, and the 'complete' set is in order of set release, which makes it super easy to get the updated ones and only print the ones added since I stopped playing. Awesome.
Old December 30th, 2016, 02:04 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You will also be able to order a different styled version from printerstudio in the next few months that should be kept up to date regularly since part of the Art Dept for C3G is working on them. Sneak Peak...

It was originally based off a concept that JustaBill posted that I recreated and tweaked. It combines the mini and comic in a single card and goes with the more standard C3G look for the text background. I've been making my way through picking up all the recent text changes.

Text font is the same as C3G standard but actually a touch larger than the official cards amazingly enough. The text box is slightly larger overall that the official cards.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 30th, 2016, 02:36 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I hope that means you are feeling better japes.
If not, cut it out.

Happy New Year.

We need you back at full strength, 2017 is going to be big for C3G.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 30th, 2016, 05:23 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I hope that means you are feeling better japes.
If not, cut it out.

Happy New Year.

We need you back at full strength, 2017 is going to be big for C3G.
That's why I said in the coming months and not days...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 30th, 2016, 08:17 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.

Just worried about you.

Really looking forward to those cards!

They look incredible!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 31st, 2016, 03:46 PM
A Man of Taste

Well I was searching around because it seems like PrinterStudio.com has upped their prices by quite a margin since last I looked. My last order I paid just under $18 with a free shipping coupon for a deck of 180 cards...now it appears all sets are based on the same per card price that the 54 card decks are priced at which is about .25 per card. That's about $46 for that same deck of 180.

If anyone knows of a better option I'd be glad to upload there instead. Also is it worth my time to keep creating decks for PrinterStudio at those prices? Is anyone interested?

Old December 31st, 2016, 06:36 PM

I would be.
Did you try artscow?

They used to run a special once in a while and that was when you had to order them.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 1st, 2017, 01:22 AM
A Man of Taste

Artscow is slightly higher and unless things have changed their quality wasn't as good in my comparisons. Colors were off and the cards seemed thinner.

Currently I was wondering how many wanted them since as it looks it will be out of my price range personally to buy anymore of these cards at this price.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy