Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old December 16th, 2011, 08:15 PM

Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker Megapower999 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Pelloth

I'd much rather a figure who blows up roborats
Good sculpt, though.
Old January 18th, 2012, 04:51 PM

Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby! Crypto-Knight rolls all skulls baby!

I tried in 3 games to use Pelloth as a hero killer, alternating attacks with him and the Deepworms. I'd take a turn with them, then Pelloth, blowing one up each time, and keeping other heavy-hitter heroes in reserve to go in and mop up. I did.... OK, actually. But just OK, and this statement comes with the disclaimer that I'll often choose armies by theme, and that often means having the odds stacked against me.

rolls one less defense die against figures who like him.
Old June 13th, 2013, 10:28 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

If Pelloth attacks Tul-Bak-Ra with Lolth's Wrath, and he places a Marro Divider next to him with Teleport Reinforcements, can Pelloth then choose that Marro Divider to receive the next wound from Lolth's Wrath?
Old June 13th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
If Pelloth attacks Tul-Bak-Ra with Lolth's Wrath, and he places a Marro Divider next to him with Teleport Reinforcements, can Pelloth then choose that Marro Divider to receive the next wound from Lolth's Wrath?
I'd say yes, because I'm pretty sure each wound is resolved before you deal out the next one (for example, if you were to give a Microcorp Agent a wound, he would roll for Stealth Armor before you decided who would get the next wound). I think the "one at a time" wording, similar to (for example) Braxas's PAB, supports this.

Old June 13th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I'd say yes, because I'm pretty sure each wound is resolved before you deal out the next one (for example, if you were to give a Microcorp Agent a wound, he would roll for Stealth Armor before you decided who would get the next wound). I think the "one at a time" wording, similar to (for example) Braxas's PAB, supports this.
And the card also says "one at a time," choose a figure within 2 clear sight spaces of the chosen Drow.

So yes, teleported Marro can be targeted by Lolth's Wrath.
Old June 13th, 2013, 11:00 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

I agree with both of you.

Note that this is yet another way that LWSA is unique. Every other special attack that can affect an untargeted figure has you choose all affected figures at once.
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:15 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Pelloth
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old December 7th, 2018, 12:02 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

For anyone who wants a better version of the Deepwyrm Drow & Pelloth, see Competitive Unit Congress versions of the cards (below). Personally these changes makes the units a B+ as opposed to D. The only other option is to wait for C3V/SoV to make a Drow commander similar to my VORGRYN or @dok 's MALLOK custom.

Deepwyrm Drow CUC
Add Drow Hero Bonding: Before taking a turn with Deepwyrm Drow, you may first take a turn with any Drow Hero you control.

Pelloth CUC
Change LOLTH'S WRATH SPECIAL ATTACK as follows: "...that is within 5 clear sight spaces of Pelloth and roll 3 4 attack dice. One at a time for each skull rolled, you may inflict 1 wound on any small or medium figure that is within 2 clear sight spaces of the chosen Drow figure..."
Old December 22nd, 2018, 09:57 PM

DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker DoomCarrot knows what's in an order marker

They still kinda suck, even with the buff.

Give me 3 squads of KoW and eldgrim and I will steamroll two squads of drow/pelloth 9/10 times based on the stats alone.

Drow are cool, but they just are not something you can draft in competitive play. They just can't hold their points worth against nearly anything.
Old December 26th, 2018, 10:30 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCarrot View Post
They still kinda suck, even with the buff.

Give me 3 squads of KoW and eldgrim and I will steamroll two squads of drow/pelloth 9/10 times based on the stats alone.

Drow are cool, but they just are not something you can draft in competitive play. They just can't hold their points worth against nearly anything.
They are okay with this version of Pelloth, but with Estivara bonding, they are even better.
Old January 15th, 2019, 02:21 AM

Radidactyl Woo who?

Yeah I'm currently working on some rework of the drow to make them a lot more competitive because as it attached that are quite... Err... "Situational" we'll say. Also for characters from the Underdark they sure could use a better Shadow ability.
Old October 12th, 2021, 02:57 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not that anyone would ever do this, but Xundar could be used for Lolth's Wrath

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units